RevivedTera

Soul fighter mystic badge

What is the best soul fighter mystic badge available. They all look like they suck to me so I cant decide if its even worth getting one at all. Maybe I'm missing something

Edited by RevivedTera

Katu Kat   

Then dont get one and see how good u do in pvx and if there's no difference then continue without one ;)

Bl4de   

For PvE yellow one with 2600% AP additional damage on first Frost Storm hit after Focus Chi. It does not suck at all, it makes your burst dps significantly higher.

Jospx   

There is one mystic badge that I think is a must. It´s 60 Twilight Flowers and 20000 Peaches (I don´t remember the name right now).

With the badge every right click will cut 4 seconds of your cool down on V. I love it, I can be all the time spamming my kamehameha at fast speed.

Edit: Found the video I wacthed before getting the badge.

Youtube Link

Edited by Jospx
Added Video

Passel   
On 5/19/2017 at 5:11 AM, Jospx said:

BalefulThere is one mystic badge that I think is a must. It´s 60 Twilight Flowers and 20000 Peaches (I don´t remember the name right now).

With the badge every right click will cut 4 seconds of your cool down on V. I love it, I can be all the time spamming my kamehameha at fast speed.

Edit: Found the video I wacthed before getting the badge.

Youtube Link

I believe baleful weapon has a high chance to reset V, so don't know is it worth it.

Mutumi   

it's worth it for the added survivability in bt and later vt, cause that way u can spam ur whirlwind and tundra and even be able to stack 5 chi stacks in fm stance, hence even more self healing.

totaly not worth it. if u lack self heal upgrade your pet and hongmoon amethyst. pulse mystic badge is best for PVE atm coz of its big addition to your burst dmg. and why would u stack 5 chi in fm stance? its totaly useless in terms of dps...ice spec meele is much faster and much more dps.

You don't need helping even if you do black tower and miss the transporter buff at first boss.

Btw the badge depends on what SS set you have. 

With Msp 8 set take enigma badge for iron shoulder and tiger bracelet 

With 8 Bt set take pulse badge for frost storm and dragon bracelet (especially with wl) 

Ps. Don't ever mix soul shield, not worth it. Just do 8 msp or 8 bt 

Jospx   

In the end the "best" badge will depend on what you want or ss you have, as people mentioned above.

I don't really mind my dps, I prefer gameplay and versatility. I like the infinite kamehameha and I change a lot between earth and ice. So, it doesn't mean it will be my only badge.

If I think about dps output, I wouldn't be able to play this game happily >.<

Edited by Jospx