F10 bug

KlausFlouride

Same bug. It seems to switch to the sold out after you look at some other options in the shop. But couldn't replicate it consistently. Yesterday I was able to buy something just 2 hours before the special was over. Re-logging doesn't solve the problem either.

This is what it looks like for me right now:

R97Q6IR.png

15 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

eO6MSiwI have two accounts and today's specials are bugged on both. One account won't let me buy any, no boxes appear under any of the names such as Galaxy Frags. The other account shows 4 items are sold out without me buying anything.

It's a bug you have to buy the cloud coin for 1 nc coin to make them appear again. I just had this happen to me yesterday

Well, it seems to have solved it for me, despite not actually purchasing the cloud coin (since I have no nc coins). But obviously this still needs to be fixed. who knows if the temporary workaround will even continue to work.

2 hours ago, BlueBunnay said:

It's not a bug... That IS the special. Having items on display and some times having a random chance to buy and other times not being able to buy at all! XDDD

I believe it to be a bug, sorry edited because I could be wrong. Though this happened to me yesterday and it fixed after what I said above.

Suldren, I was trolling. This is a bug, but here's a work around: click on the price of any item that's on the "Hot Items" section to the side, cancel, and you'll see the prices pop up in a domino effect for the items in the today's special. This works whether you're buying with NCoins or Hongmoon Coins and you'll have to repeat it every time you re-log. If you found this helpful be sure to buy a me a premium membership :D

Archived