Soulshields

Akhbal

Hey, as the topic title says, I'm wondering which SS should I be using for a WL, a shadow build

Got full msp, and I'm roughly doing 38k with 835ap, 250% crit dmg and 61% crit hit, st1 soul (while leech, w/o BB & SB I'm staying at ~50k , and with BB and SB , doing 4RMB, around 60k...), I'm wondering how can I increase my dps even more, I'm used to use rupture alot, and is my 2nd skill in dps charts always

Should I start prioritizing getting st 6 soul over st 10 seraph?

Thank you in advance

Hey, I am using 5 pieces of Dark Reaver soul shields and 3 Oblivion for crit dmg boost and I have to admit that I enjoy it. As same as you do, I use shadow build. People say that Ice deals more dmg, but I'd prefer to be quicker and more mobile. You should try Ice and tell what changed. 

Hmm... you have that much ap with the f2 or with the buff? Because that's pretty low if it's with buff. Even I do more than that with less ap and I rarely use shadow build with a stage 9 weapon. What is your accuracy & piercing? Also do you have the badge?

19 minutes ago, Kisagii said:

Hmm... you have that much ap with the f2 or with the buff? Because that's pretty low if it's with buff. Even I do more than that with less ap and I rarely use shadow build with a stage 9 weapon. What is your accuracy & piercing? Also do you have the badge?

Well In F2 I'm having 695 ap(835 ap with the new points system), with st7 weapon, got roughly 62% crit hit and 250% flat crit dmg, 123% acc, piercing I don`t know though, not having any equipment from new update, like mystic badges, or new badges, either bracelet, only Primal badge, the leeched delayed DV... , I'm staying with 10 points minimum into defence, and I have multiple tries with Ice build, BUT, i'm over using rapture , which is dps loss, I'm way too used to go 4F instead of going with shackle and bombardment over-use..

Right now in F12 with a dummy tanking turtle , I'm staying around 42k with burning out only 5 out of 50 DV + a couple of them which are not firing off like I'm not hitting RMB... my ping doesn`t allow me sometimes to be more efficient, sometimes my DV is like either ping/either mouse latency , isn`t firing off.. 

What would you say, full msp and higher my rupture damage, or 5msp 3 aman, getting 1k more crit hit( around 64%) will it be better?

Thinking I'm used to use rupture alot, making it my second skill in charts..should I start trying to use it less and ge the 3aman ss?

Don't get why you people think ice is stronger. It's actually pretty far from as strong and it's not mobile either. Only reason one would go ice is if you're lazy.

When you start building more than your story leveling, MSP 1-5 and 678 Obliv/Xan. You want Helix badge and Salvo mystic badge obviously. Make sure you get seraph, and get ready for the Yellow badge when we get the badge-mix thingie. Learn to rotate that properly and you should be quite high already. I'm at 836 doing 50k avarage, which isn't really hard considering my ping is pretty bad ;)

Obviously raven set wins above all :P

Archived