Forums

Desolate Tomb is a joke but why higher requirements?

MushinKFM

I mean rly since this patch I lost -40iq points just by playing the pvp and pve stuff. All the dungeons are so easy now all you need in them is a little brain. I mean a little rly.

You can solely add 200+ ap just by being hm10 isn't that an abrupt amount of dps no bosses will ever show enrage timers (unless rly stupid) now. And even for Jan Ghibu this ... Just go defensive since it's the only least mechanical heavy hitting boss there and group deaths by sole dmg intake the only reason for a wipe.

I have no intention for a rant but I am kinda worried what happened to the game I used to love a year ago.

Farming costumes is still cool tho

2 hours ago, MushinKFM said:

All the dungeons are so easy now all you need in them is a little brain. I mean a little rly.

It's old content what do you expect?Everything before tomb (without necro) can be done solo easily without reaching any enrage timers. This has nothing to do with the update, it was like that before. Tomb/Cita/NF normal mode is easy and for the new and weak people. Hard mode is the same (or almost) than before. Sanctum and BT are endgame and only these dungeons matter for difficulty.

Archived