Des bracelet

Loubima

On 4/17/2017 at 2:32 AM, ArantirQc said:

dragon if u play earth and tiger if u play shadow

Both Kisso and Tony (Praetor19) are using the blue bracelet (tiger).. both of them are playing earth.  :thinking:

wrath uptime is not good right now, unless you have SB and can use both power slam and smash(stone shield) on CD, Raiding wise, power slam is pretty much off the table. Then it would not make sense to even consider the Dragon bracelet. 

With the BT mystic badage for earth, your mighty cleave is spewing out of you like fire. That 6 second buff will make you happy, and combine it with the CD procs off either leg wep or expecially raven, that buff will be on you alot. 

If we still had the old shadow wrath, proc'd on willpower, Dragon might be good for shadow, but currently i think the only good bracelet is the Tiger one.

• 1 month later...

To be honest, After what I saw

I would say Dragon bracelet + Enigma Badge would be very useful in pvp, special that you don't have much access to mighty cleave 

Otherwise if you are pve player, Skyrift + Tiger bracelet will give you the best dps you could get from destroyer, special it give you ability to spam mighty cleave by that sweet 6 seconds decrease 

Archived