pls help! some questions about in game.

Naeza

my awakened scorpio now have full 6 slots for gems, i bought gem hammers to open all of them. so my questions are:

1: if i salvage my weapon to ivory, is there a chance to lose my slots? (that would suckkkkk)

2: if i upgrade my weapon to legendary, is there a chance to lose my slots? ( that would also suckkkkk)

3: Dungeon:what is difference between hard and normal mode? is it like 4-man but is now 6 man? do they have DPS meter? did they unable boss indication attack ? like the big red AoE before the boss does attacks.

1. Yes, that's why you get gem hammers for salvaging.

2. Yes, random 3-6 slots and with every stage chance to get more slots.

3. 4man is now hard mode and 6man is normal but easier than before with bosses doing less mechanics.

29 minutes ago, Cor said:

1. Yes, that's why you get gem hammers for salvaging.

2. Yes, random 3-6 slots and with every stage chance to get more slots.

3. 4man is now hard mode and 6man is normal but easier than before with bosses doing less mechanics.

1.but i invested more than the 1 they would give me if i salvage, unless if i only need 1 hammer for each slot. this is still too much of a risk for me.

2.hahahahahaha, i wonder if its worth it to evolve it into legendary, the hardest dungeon i went is sogun.

3.there are still question left unanswered, is the hard mode exactly like 4-man with DPS meter, and we unable to see the indication of boss attack? i really want to know about

these 2 things.

thank you for your answer.

11 minutes ago, Naeza said:

1.but i invested more than the 1 they would give me if i salvage, unless if i only need 1 hammer for each slot. this is still too much of a risk for me.

2.hahahahahaha, i wonder if its worth it to evolve it into legendary, the hardest dungeon i went is sogun.

3.there are still question left unanswered, is the hard mode exactly like 4-man with DPS meter, and we unable to see the indication of boss attack? i really want to know about

these 2 things.

thank you for your answer.

you get 15 hammers from salvaging true scorpion enough to oppen all 6 on ivorymoon

8 minutes ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

you get 15 hammers from salvaging true scorpion enough to oppen all 6 on ivorymoon

hmm? is that so? maybe i have to check again, i thought i saw 5 gem hammers. ty

but do you have the answer for question 3 about the DPS meter and the inability to see boss attack indication. plsss??

53 minutes ago, Naeza said:

hmm? is that so? maybe i have to check again, i thought i saw 5 gem hammers. ty

but do you have the answer for question 3 about the DPS meter and the inability to see boss attack indication. plsss??

hard mode no circles and dps meter yes ^^ 

(now im not sure for hammers but i think it was 15 @.@ i dont have any old wep to check D: )

Archived