Legendary gem hammers

DirectorTseng

Can we get them account bound. 

I have three going to waste on my main as for some unknown reasons the RNG gods like her and she got the full 6 slots on the first upgrade. being untradable they are just going to waste, but I have an alt that only got 3 slots open that could really use them. 

The whole slot is BS in my opinion you grind for a legendary and then take such a step backwards using one. Not to mention grinding for the gems that went into the slots.

Sure now they're throwing 3 hm gems around in the story but for us that ground events on 6+ toons to transmute into spectacular gems to break through to a legendary only to get 3 slots.  600g+ just to open it back up to the way your weapon was before. At least bump up the % when you break through to the next stage with a final success for all 6 at some point.

An upgrade should be a reward not a step backwards.

12 minutes ago, Oliver said:

The whole slot is BS in my opinion you grind for a legendary and then take such a step backwards using one. Not to mention grinding for the gems that went into the slots.

Sure now they're throwing 3 hm gems around in the story but for us that ground events on 6+ toons to transmute into spectacular gems to break through to a legendary only to get 3 slots.  600g+ just to open it back up to the way your weapon was before. At least bump up the % when you break through to the next stage with a final success for all 6 at some point.

An upgrade should be a reward not a step backwards.

It really is more a punishment in that sense, I don't understand why we lose our slots going to legendary. I can understand if it was a whole new weapon line, much like the legendary jewelry are now their own separate upgrade line.. but it's not it's a single upgrade line so why do gem slots vanish? It's also kind of how is it that when you upgrade a weapon to better and stronger it actually takes more damage and takes more to fix it.. shouldn't it be the other way around? at least damage wise. The higher the weapon the better quality so thus.. the longer it last.

Archived