Can't complete last stage of Earth HM Training

dklm

Go download a ping booster; you can sub for 7$ per month to WTFast... only solution.. since ur skill wont connect, sometimes delayed or connect instant.

If u dont believe me just time a loop n watch different result #pingcarriedcombo, legit user only hold wrath /mad

I bet BD gonna have same kind of shitty ping carried combo

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 8:25 AM, ander01se said:

GG...

If you mean git gud, i've done quck training combo on all classes with no problem and im not able to do that training with 230-320 MS this is absolutly impossible my skill wont connect fast enough, to give you and idea sometimes i cant play my KFM cuz KFM q,e and stomp are already delayed with my ping, most of time my skills are already delayed 0,2, 0,8 to 1,2 second sometimes when i spike at 500 MS some skill i've done 2 sec ago are connecting/registring.

So like i said it took me 2-3 minutes to do all other classes quick combo training and on my destroyer that wrath and cleave combo after 3-4 hours 600++ try imm not able to do it cuz of my shitty ping..

IF u dont know some class,mostly dps combo, are ping dependent.. from my POV worst are FM,BD,Destro and KFM (cuz of his delayed skills adding even more delay on my delayed gameplay/lag)

FM its cuz of lag it cause when u fight exemple a scum my game stop responding for a fraction of second and my mouse action button are not connecting in game but on my desktop, while BD and destro dps combo are depending a lot on ur ping like the kfm cuz of the delayed skills...

Anyway, i guess i just have to get used of that stupid window on my destroyer interface, thats telling me i'm not able to do a noob training on him...

And no... i wont P2W, using not legit third party program to boost my ping, since everyone in the game need the ping booster its just dumb... the server are shit its not a reason to encourage all ur player to use third party program that improve reaction time with ur server... If it was something legit it would come with the game like game guard was..

12 hours ago, KroDuK said:

If you mean git gud, i've done quck training combo on all classes with no problem and im not able to do that training with 230-320 MS this is absolutly impossible my skill wont connect fast enough, to give you and idea sometimes i cant play my KFM cuz KFM q,e and stomp are already delayed with my ping, most of time my skills are already delayed 0,2, 0,8 to 1,2 second sometimes when i spike at 500 MS some skill i've done 2 sec ago are connecting/registring.

So like i said it took me 2-3 minutes to do all other classes quick combo training and on my destroyer that wrath and cleave combo after 3-4 hours 600++ try imm not able to do it cuz of my shitty ping..

IF u dont know some class,mostly dps combo, are ping dependent.. from my POV worst are FM,BD,Destro and KFM (cuz of his delayed skills adding even more delay on my delayed gameplay/lag)

FM its cuz of lag it cause when u fight exemple a scum my game stop responding for a fraction of second and my mouse action button are not connecting in game but on my desktop, while BD and destro dps combo are depending a lot on ur ping like the kfm cuz of the delayed skills...

Anyway, i guess i just have to get used of that stupid window on my destroyer interface, thats telling me i'm not able to do a noob training on him...

And no... i wont P2W, using not legit third party program to boost my ping, since everyone in the game need the ping booster its just dumb... the server are shit its not a reason to encourage all ur player to use third party program that improve reaction time with ur server... If it was something legit it would come with the game like game guard was..

It's short for Good Game, but whattever. :p

I've experimented with macro's that perfectly determines how many microseconds should pass in-between key presses and I still can't finish this. I've probably been trying to do this for over 2 hours by now and it just doesn't seem possible. The only video I can find is here and seeing the irregular timing, I have absolutely no clue how to finish this.

Archived