Summoner or Warlock

kirito0472

If it would have been before the Secrets of the Stratus patch, I would have said either one would have been a good choice. You could have built your character how you wanted to and still would have been useful. It would have been personal choice and come down to what ever criteria you were looking for in a class.

After the patch, I would say warlock gets my vote as it is as close to as it was before the patch. I have a level 49 Summoner and I feel like I am missing so many of the enjoyable skills depending on the tree and what has been removed. Not sure if you played either class before the patch so I would say try them both and go with the one you like most.

1 hour ago, Dragonais said:

After the patch, I would say warlock gets my vote as it is as close to as it was before the patch. I have a level 49 Summoner and I feel like I am missing so many of the enjoyable skills depending on the tree and what has been removed. Not sure if you played either class before the patch so I would say try them both and go with the one you like most.

I have to desagree to be honest with this. After patch I have not noticed even a single thing that was bad for my sum. O_o maybe if you mix and matched blindly the Earth and Wind builds but really I feel like it is really good after patch. WLs on the other hand did lose quite a bit of their skills in the process not to mention their roots got broken.

Honestly I've mained a summoner since I started the game and now the class is so boring to me so I decided to make a warlock and I'm having a lot of fun on it. I would say if you plan on being competitive in pvp then don't go with summoner, its very hard to get past gold since the class received so many nerfs and mostly everyone in the higher level pvp knows exactly what to do against a sum. If your main focus is pve with a little bit of pvp every now and then, then I say both would be good for that. I've never struggled to solo anything with the summoner and so far I haven't with warlock but I'm not that high on the warlock yet. Also both are very useful in parties. So just pick the class that you enjoy the most.

just play any of them they both retardadly easy at the moment xD

just stay away from Force Master as begginer class

best FM is world probabaly Chloroform and he can barely stay among top 10  all other force masters are below rank 40 that tells u u need years of training as FM to even make it above 40 rank. as u can just pick summuner or any other class and hit gold  in few hours of just face rolling on keyboard xD

i started this game as force master getting wrecked left and rigth learning curve is crazy even has lvl 50. then

started bladedancer was lvl 25 and i was wrecking people whith no clue what i was doing  just facerolling keyboard mostly spam tab even finger hurts after lmao

Archived