True Ivory much stronger than seref/baleful

Kisagii

So I have made tests up to seref/baleful stage 10 and it appears that true ivory is much stronger if you have magnum badge. There is about a 10-15k damage difference between the two. So if you use frost and have the badge I'd just save your mats til you get raven.

if you use shadow then definitely use seref because it benefits you more especially if you have badge.

14 hours ago, Kisagii said:

So I have made tests up to seref/baleful stage 10 and it appears that true ivory is much stronger if you have magnum badge. There is about a 10-15k damage difference between the two. So if you use frost and have the badge I'd just save your mats til you get raven.

if you use shadow then definitely use seref because it benefits you more especially if you have badge.

You know that you need stage 10 seraph/baleful right  to get raven ? 

Also having 32 sec on leech is alot better then having 45 sec ..... idk what tests you did ...you have leech almost all the time up .... and leech gives you 20% crit dmg for all the skills that you use not just 1 ... plus focus regen ....ofc in a easy and short fight you will have more dmg ... but what are gonna do in a long fights ... you will be waiting for you'r leech to come out off cd .... and you will lose so much dps ..... think about it ....

15 minutes ago, DoubleV said:

You know that you need stage 10 seraph/baleful right  to get raven ? 

Also having 32 sec on leech is alot better then having 45 sec ..... idk what tests you did ...you have leech almost all the time up .... and leech gives you 20% crit dmg for all the skills that you use not just 1 ... plus focus regen ....ofc in a easy and short fight you will have more dmg ... but what are gonna do in a long fights ... you will be waiting for you'r leech to come out off cd .... and you will lose so much dps ..... think about it ....

My tests were done in long fights like 5-8min. Yes it still wins over it. I don't run out of focus so no need for extra focus regen. Also with the cd reduction of leech it has been ruining my entire rotation and there is no correct work around it. Sure the reduction is nice, but the dmg output is lower and with a proper rotation you will always deal more dps than someone with seref/baleful as well as keep your attacks up 100% of the time.

Then to to answer your first question, yes you need to go baleful/seref to go raven. When did I ever say "never upgrade your weapon"?. I've only said what benefits you more.

On 17/04/2017 at 1:39 PM, Kisagii said:

I've only said what benefits you more.

It lacks informations to even be a relevent opinion (yeah that's not even facts with so few) ... Benefits more in comparison of what rank of seraph ? Seraph weapon become better and better the more you upgrade it. 

It can see seraph lvl 1-2-3 being worse than true ivorymoon but that's less and less true when you reach lvl4, lvl7 and lvl 10.

I don't run out of focus so no need for extra focus regen.

You don't run out of focus ? Well maybe in frost but that's a miracle in shadow build for a decent dps output ...

What is the dps output for a given AP, %crit, critdmg and elemdmg for each weapon and for each element ?

Also with the cd reduction of leech it has been ruining my entire rotation and there is no correct work around it. Sure the reduction is nice, but the dmg output is lower and with a proper rotation you will always deal more dps than someone with seref/baleful as well as keep your attacks up 100% of the time.

All you prove to us here is that you may have a fine rotation in pre legendary, you failed to adapt yourself to seraph weapon.

The damage output without siphon may be bigger with true ivorymoon but with it, the dps output of dragoncall/helix, rupture and bombardement/dimensional salvo are enhanced. And more importantly, you cast way more dragoncall/helix and wingstorm the more you cast leech and during siphon. The increased number of dragoncall/helix make up by far the loss of dps from the 20% bonus of true ivorymoon ...

And if you add to all of that the proc of %crit and crit damage which improve the more you upgrade your weapon,  True ivorymoon is definitly NOT better than seraph ...

17 hours ago, Yaji said:

It lacks informations to even be a relevent opinion (yeah that's not even facts with so few) ... Benefits more in comparison of what rank of seraph ? Seraph weapon become better and better the more you upgrade it. 

It can see seraph lvl 1-2-3 being worse than true ivorymoon but that's less and less true when you reach lvl4, lvl7 and lvl 10.

You don't run out of focus ? Well maybe in frost but that's a miracle in shadow build for a decent dps output ...

What is the dps output for a given AP, %crit, critdmg and elemdmg for each weapon and for each element ?

All you prove to us here is that you may have a fine rotation in pre legendary, you failed to adapt yourself to seraph weapon.

The damage output without siphon may be bigger with true ivorymoon but with it, the dps output of dragoncall/helix, rupture and bombardement/dimensional salvo are enhanced. And more importantly, you cast way more dragoncall/helix and wingstorm the more you cast leech and during siphon. The increased number of dragoncall/helix make up by far the loss of dps from the 20% bonus of true ivorymoon ...

And if you add to all of that the proc of %crit and crit damage which improve the more you upgrade your weapon,  True ivorymoon is definitly NOT better than seraph ...

Please read the first information I have put out. I have said nothing about shadow build, this has nothing to do with it. I am 100% talking about frost build with magnum badge. I have made these tests myself and if you don't believe me then test them out yourself just like I have done. I have also compared the dps to other users and they do not compare to my dps output with it. 

Archived