Thanks for the new outfit from story!!

Luna Latte

24 minutes ago, newbiez said:

the outfit only good on female but suck on male xD

lol, i saw it on a guy before, in F8, and was like 'wth was that'

i couldn't take a good look, because everybody was rushing in F8.

when i went to try out the wardrobe and see the guy version, i was like 'oh my...the poor guys'

kinda wish it looks majestic for the guys too. xD

i don't think it looks good on my char,it looks like it will look really good on a yun though.

but still, thank you NCsoft.

2 hours ago, Naeza said:

lol, i saw it on a guy before, in F8, and was like 'wth was that'

i couldn't take a good look, because everybody was rushing in F8.

when i went to try out the wardrobe and see the guy version, i was like 'oh my...the poor guys'

kinda wish it looks majestic for the guys too. xD

i don't think it looks good on my char,it looks like it will look really good on a yun though.

but still, thank you NCsoft.

ikr i got same reaction here...the guys look like street vendor but the girls look like damn high class lol

7 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

TW this was an outfit locked behind a RNG outfit box.. so glad we got it for free here i love it so much. 

this is because the costumes for male and female are based on a chinese ghost story, the female is a ghost and the male is a debt collect he went to another city to collect money and sell medicine herb so in the evening in that city all the hotel were all fully booked, so he stayed in a broken house in the country side and met that ghost

22 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

this is because the costumes for male and female are based on a chinese ghost story, the female is a ghost and the male is a debt collect he went to another city to collect money and sell medicine herb so in the evening in that city all the hotel were all fully booked, so he stayed in a broken house in the country side and met that ghost

Thought it was based off a goddess and and a poor farmer that became star cross lovers. 

25 minutes ago, 854450_1452550237 said:

Thought it was based off a goddess and and a poor farmer that became star cross lovers. 

when im trying to zoom in...found something like scroll at the backpack..maybe a poor scholar?

1 hour ago, JoannaRamira said:

Why no one seem to like Stratus empire uniform :x  it's easily the best outfit in this patch *w*

i love this outfit! but currently i love the technomancer's headgear even more, so i don't use it, for now.

43 minutes ago, eric11zhao said:

i got this costume for my female jin character, and it shows nipples

i think it depends on individual, the way i see it, at closer look it seems to be just a shadow to me.

and thx for the input about the farmer and ghost story, i knew there must be a story behind the costume, i just don't know what it was about.

Archived