Bracelet Drop Floor 16-19?

Gigo

So I heard from some ppl that the unrefined Bracelets drop from F16-19 aswell so I wanna ask you if anyone has seen it yet to confirm?

I did 80 Runs from floor 16-19, bc I can't seem to clear F20 yet but no Bracelet to this point so I'm getting kinda sceptical wheter it really drops on floors beneath 20

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/12/2017 at 11:26 PM, kyochon said:

Same, wish you could turn in yunsang beads for it, would make rng life more rewarding as opposed to bitter.

no the devs just need to find an alternative way to acquire dragon/tiger bracelet there are many people that cant even get pass floor 16. in general many people just dont like mushin tower and would find any other way to get there upgrade material .

21 hours ago, Kealuo said:

no the devs just need to find an alternative way to acquire dragon/tiger bracelet there are many people that cant even get pass floor 16. in general many people just dont like mushin tower and would find any other way to get there upgrade material .

agree. I dont like the tower period. first something strange first floor is kind annoying if you get the damn sin (FM here) after that until 19 is doable except 19 if Poharan sister dont is one of the targets. 

many of the other accessories to upgrade are easy to get but this one as a starter upgrade its hard dont know why. maybe a change is required in the order or use breads to purchase like all the other accessories 

Guys, you need the bracelet to make the best legendary bracelet. It's nothing a low character should have after doing the story. This item was added after more than one year since release. Long time players already had raven weapons when it was released. And now you want this for every low geared character probably without any other legendaries? It seems you can run sanctum (someone might carry you every time) so why cant you do F16-20? Seriously, it's fine as it is. If you can't beat F20 you dont need the bracelet. Gear up your character before you want the big stuff.

3 hours ago, Zedonia said:

Guys, you need the bracelet to make the best legendary bracelet. It's nothing a low character should have after doing the story. This item was added after more than one year since release. Long time players already had raven weapons when it was released. And now you want this for every low geared character probably without any other legendaries? It seems you can run sanctum (someone might carry you every time) so why cant you do F16-20? Seriously, it's fine as it is. If you can't beat F20 you dont need the bracelet. Gear up your character before you want the big stuff.

your answer sounds more like "i already have it, so screw the others"

46 minutes ago, brincas said:

your answer sounds more like "i already have it, so screw the others"

Not at all. If someone drops it and somehow gets the one from NS, ok, nice. But all I read is " I dont like it" and "Make it obtainable without doing the content for it" and such things. Why should people get it who cant even beat F20? Do you get BT stuff without doing BT? Why do people even want things without doing the content? For what are you playing? To have everything or for fun? Seriously, most people sound like they are at work rather than playing a game.

On 7/8/2017 at 3:27 PM, Zedonia said:

Not at all. If someone drops it and somehow gets the one from NS, ok, nice. But all I read is " I dont like it" and "Make it obtainable without doing the content for it" and such things. Why should people get it who cant even beat F20? Do you get BT stuff without doing BT? Why do people even want things without doing the content? For what are you playing? To have everything or for fun? Seriously, most people sound like they are at work rather than playing a game.

Mind if i stop you!!  mushin tower is a place to test your skills in combat.  I cant beat F20 that doesn't mean i don't deserve it i play as mush as any other  whale or hardcore player here, and for BT its irrelevant cause am with a team that can buff and heal me compare to me being alone and cant relay on anyone, im not trying to say we dont want to do content for it but where and how we have to obtain this item is pretty much absurd. I wouldn't mind running mushin tower but like i said mushin tower is to test skill, it shouldn't be for grinding and cherry on top is that bracelet isn't granted on F20 so if it didn't drop i have to do it again. But my main point of argue is that this is the ONLY WAY  you can get tiger and dragon, its not like a weapons where i could chose to do BT for raven or whale my wallet for riftwalk  it has no alternitive way thats and the problem, if they kept 1 half in mushin and there "say peaches or drops in ironforge or even let it have a higher drop rate"  most of us wouldn't have a problem.

sorry i may sound a lil tilted but that what mushin tower is doing to some player :T

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Keep into consideration that Floor 16 to 19 drop rate is very low, but RNG is RNG... You could end up seeing a lot of them, or not even once in 100 runs. Just like you could do 70 Naryu Sanctum runs and not see a single Draken Bracelet chest.

Personnally, and hopefully, I got it on my 70ish run on floor 19.

As for the premium level affecting the drop rate, I do not believe it for a second. Three of my guildies got it between their 60th or 70th run, and they're all Premium 9 or 10. On the other hand, a non premium clan member with 800 AP got it on it's third run... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived