Forums

Dark vs Light

Gontaar

Hi guys. I read some topics about which build is better and almost everywhere i see they are comparable.Now i'm using light but i want to know,maybe some1 who played in china or other version have a clue, if later both build will be still comparable ? I mean i don't wanna waste money for jewelery with light dmg if later on light will be worst then dark. Also can some 1 tell me which badges(mystic and soul) are the best for light and dark ? 

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion, light is more for yourself and dark is for party. Light's personal dps is little stronger than dark but dark is focused on party dps.

Dark usually use revelation mystic and holy fire soul badge, and those are focused on Fighting Spirit.

Light usually use pulse mystic and blue moon soul badge, and those are focused on stealth.

If you want to focus on yourself, then just do light, and if you want to focus on party, then do dark.

It's not really you "have to", but it's like "general"

At the end, it's just what's you enjoy.

On 4/25/2017 at 5:50 AM, Harube said:

Dark usually use revelation mystic and holy fire soul badge, and those are focused on Fighting Spirit.

Light usually use pulse mystic and blue moon soul badge, and those are focused on stealth.

IMO i will just go revelation mystic and holy fire soul badge with light

On 4/27/2017 at 3:36 AM, Dotimus said:

IMO i will just go revelation mystic and holy fire soul badge with light

Doing that for Lightning basically has no future. The next mystic badge is a proc on Time Bomb and without Blue Moon they have almost no uptime for it.

16 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

Doing that for Lightning basically has no future. The next mystic badge is a proc on Time Bomb and without Blue Moon they have almost no uptime for it.

not even for stealth heart stab spam builds?

and is not like ill get to that point ( next mystic badge ) anytime soon as a casual

Archived