F2 & Kick dead Full Leecher Spam

AhmetCetin

• 5 months later...
On 10/15/2017 at 8:55 AM, valkyrieya said:

Today i saw a SF HM13 with 846 aps still in pinnacles. Like seriously what have you been doing all this time? When the fight starts she becomes the BEST STATUE EVER! Naryu foundary is filled with leecher and carry babies.

Could be on old player that had been a whale previous but is now far behind. There is also charms they could be crafting them and leveling the class up with those and not gear.. there are a lot of ways. my gunner was HM 6 before I ever beat Jinsoyun, minute i hit 50 after talking to the princess i popped every exp charm I had. 

As to the AFK problem.. if you are only one boss in or less just tell the entire PT in white chat to escape and run back out the dungeon. Once you're in the lobby exit and the person who is afk will drop from PT... at long as they are still in the dungeon. Another tactic me and my friend do since we really don't care we'll sit down at the boss and go afk ourselves (yeah the party normally leaves but we'll actually out stubborn the AFKER, some times the party will join us and just go afk until they leave. 

This can't be helped because those normal modes are supposed to be for players with "not-well geared" players. However, it also promotes those afkers in these dungeons. If you can, just run hard mode dungeons. I haven't seen a single afker there yet because the afkers know that 1) they can't get into hard mode party without good gears and 2) they may get banned if someone reported them for afk with their well-gears characters and 3) people usually will just leave party because it is tough to run hard mode without full party sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Honestly, there really should be some way to punish afk/leechers in dungeons. I've ran into a lot of people recently in DC that just sit around, do nothing, then bid on every item at the end, not letting anyone else get anything.

I'm sorry, but if you didn't do any work, why should you be entitled to anything?

I mean, something as simple as a person having to hit a boss in order to claim quest completion or get a chance at the loot drops at the end would be simple ways to counter this. Sure, giving the leader the ability to kick unruly players out would be nice... but that has it's own problems (mainly a person kicking other people out of the party to get the loot at the end... or just to troll others). Discouraging people to stand around doing nothing is pretty much the best option.

Archived