SKILLS ARE CRAP FOR BM

ein1991

I'm gonna agree with Ein slightly... the main factor being, when BM tries for knock up, the skill they get is conflagration flash.  before a BM could Stun, then hit a few times before knock up...now you have to knockup emediately, losing dps, if u manage to get knockup before conflagration.

also parry on BM seems a lot harder now, making a few classes a lot harder to fight (FM and KFM) in my opinion.

BM has only been OP for a while now, for a long time you had to know everything about the class to even do pretty well in pvp, while other classes could mess us up without any knowledge of their class.

this is purely my opinion only and I hope some other BM comes in and explains some things to help out.

anyway I think this is what ein1991 was trying to say, but in a more rage manner :P

Just because you haven't won a game with BM so that just means the class is garbage despite there are still a bunch of BM on high ladder. Fyi, there is already a BM that already made it into BnS' 3s world tournament grand finale two day ago so that speaks a lot about the class itself.

Fact is, there's a lot less possibilities for BMs who aren't "pro BM", let's call it that.

One of my clanmates was use some damagec skills instead of CCs (for example, he wasn't using the Daze lightning rod, but the one for damage, and he was using Blade Call). These skills have been removed. Also, even if you're saying BM was/is one of the best class for PVP, we still haven't seen any BMs in Rumble in the Realms, so I gues it wasn't that OP in PVP...

Anyway, our damage have been tremendously cut down by the nerf of Dragontongue and what Wildeh has previously stated.

Yes, we still have some strong BMs, but still, that update on BM's skills hurts a lot.

2 hours ago, wildeh said:

if I could remove the conflagration flash, I would be a lot happier with my BM, so I could knock up when I wanted too.

am I the only BM who has this trouble?

yes, you can choose other option from your breeze/pierce and there is no that kind of problems

It's called a nerf. You ever felt one before? FMs got one a long time ago and the class was basically dead in 1v1s.

Now the BMs who have had it good for such a long time gets a nerf and it's the end of the world? Come on...

Archived