To all the low ap players in F8

xchedeik1o

47 minutes ago, Charas said:

Well it is not possible, else how would newbies ever find parties in F8? They have to try in order to succeed! Did you ever see "LFM NF DT EC NM 600+ All class?"

If it s not to the party leader's taste -> Kick player it is

This whole thing makes me think about Cartman from south park... " RESPECT MY AUTHORITY"

Just like everybody else with their new/low level character. Press LFP or make your own party? Why you making it sound like "poor newbie" has no other choice? I've made alts before and I have never tried to jump in party over my own level even though I have solid experience in every dungeon out there. Respect go both ways you know.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Kimki said:

Just like everybody else with their new/low level character. Press LFP or make your own party? Why you making it sound like "poor newbie" has no other choice? I've made alts before and I have never tried to jump in party over my own level even though I have solid experience in every dungeon out there. Respect go both ways you know.

Irrelevant.

How many AP do u have on ur noobs? do you have full gem sets... maybe already prepared a SS set for it and a legendary weapon for it too? They are also probably in a clan and you probably got friends to carry you at times.

well.... whatever I guess, there will always be ppl to try defending this kind of behaviour.

1 hour ago, Charas said:

Irrelevant.

How many AP do u have on ur noobs? do you have full gem sets... maybe already prepared a SS set for it and a legendary weapon for it too? They are also probably in a clan and you probably got friends to carry you at times.

well.... whatever I guess, there will always be ppl to try defending this kind of behaviour.

Irrelevant?

You make a lot of assumptions.
My noobs have around 700 ap each (HM 6-7). Finished yellow quests, both sitting on pre-legendary with 25 ap gem of market and few gems from story quests. Still on green soul with Asura SS mixed with whatever was available.. I could upgrade them higher but they work for themselves. They will get it when they earn it.

And no I don't drag my noobs though NF or NS. I find parties for EC mostly and sometimes DT normal mode. I don't cry for help of my clanmates because I know I have to learn to play the class on my own. Being carried though all the time is a bad thing in my opinion.

That being said.. I don't always do DC. Sometimes I have to close my DC with round of PVP or skip reward if I'm tired. As much as I hate doing PVP.. that zen bean I need for unlocking one of my skills wont materialize out of thin air so it's worth it.
But that's me.

5 hours ago, Otaner said:

I would like to be able to know how to apply to a party as well as to create my own party, can someone share some information on this?

click on dungeon/lobby number and click yes to join the party.

to make your own just look for 2 little tab located mid left side of your screen in lobby.

its should say "party mode" and "available dungeons" or something like that.  

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 9:34 PM, xchedeik1o said:

Sometimes i call for dungeons to carry some low ap people, in that case if you join please at least be polite and keep up. don't just stand there like a prick cuz i said this is a free carry. people that does that makes me tilt when i offer free dungeon carries. And now that we can't kick people in F8, low ap peoples are joining dungeon lobbies however they want.

So i thought about explaining some F8 hidden rules in case some people doesn't understand how this works.

600+ means that you can join if your ap is over 600

750+ means that you join if you have over 750 ap

Under the circumstances that you know mech {

only need stealth, means that you can join if and only if you're a sin or summoner 

only need tank means you join if you're a bm or kfm, or if you have over 100 ap as requested and you can tank the boss (( which i assume not cuz this is for low ap ppls

only need wl, means you can join, if and only if you're a wl that knows and are willing to soulburn

}

Under the circumstance if you do not know mech and are willing to learn{

only need stealth, means that you can join if and only if you're a sin or summoner 

only need tank means you join if you're a bm or kfm, or if you have over 100 ap as requested and you can tank the boss ((which i assume not cuz this is for low ap ppls

only need wl, means you can join, if and only if you're a wl that knows and are willing to soulburn

***After joining the lobby, TELL your team that you don't know mech and ASK if ur team is willing to teach you the mechanics***

IF they agree to teach you, you can stay and learn about the dungeon, please be polite and willing to respond to people

IF they DO NOT agree to teach you, just say ok and leave the party

}

No one gives a ***** on how you feel when you get kicked because you have low ap, when the party leader asks for certain ap, rules are rules;

there might be some exceptions if you ask, but keep in mind. No one has the responsibility to carry someone.

Don't tell that just because you know dungeon mech so we're "supposed" to let you in, just by that attitude I'll just kick you out of the party everytime i see you.

I don't care how easy this dungeon is, if i ask for 800+ for Blackram Supply Chain, your joining ass better be 800+ap or ask me politely that you want to join the party.

Stop whining about people doing fast runs are asking for too high ap, Know your place and open your own lobby and find people like you that are willing to do it with you.

Last but not the least, if you are eligible for the party, stay and enjoy the run.

If you're not eligible, Don't just join a high ap party and expect people to carry your ass with an attitude.

Debate all you want, IDAGS

I got kicket bcuz i was wearing pvp gear, you have to ask before kick you all HDPM toxic ppls

1 hour ago, Kimki said:

Irrelevant?

You make a lot of assumptions.
My noobs have around 700 ap each (HM 6-7). Finished yellow quests, both sitting on pre-legendary with 25 ap gem of market and few gems from story quests. Still on green soul with Asura SS mixed with whatever was available.. I could upgrade them higher but they work for themselves. They will get it when they earn it.

And no I don't drag my noobs though NF or NS. I find parties for EC mostly and sometimes DT normal mode. I don't cry for help of my clanmates because I know I have to learn to play the class on my own. Being carried though all the time is a bad thing in my opinion.

That being said.. I don't always do DC. Sometimes I have to close my DC with round of PVP or skip reward if I'm tired. As much as I hate doing PVP.. that zen bean I need for unlocking one of my skills wont materialize out of thin air so it's worth it.
But that's me.

Just to add! For you and everyone else - you can now buy a 35 ap gem from the tower of infinity dude all you need is 5g, 10 Naryu Silvers, annd to at least hit floor 20 which is pretty easy because you don't have to win say you go from floor 16 to 24 and lose at 24 you will hit floor 20 and can buy the gem. Plus yeti drops triangular ap gems, you can't fuse them because they aren't hongmoon but it's going to help some people ALOT. 

1 hour ago, xNina said:

I got kicket bcuz i was wearing pvp gear, you have to ask before kick you all HDPM toxic ppls

haha...it was the same for me. They ask for 950+ AP for a dungeon and i was in PVP with 920 AP and they kicked me. I have 970 AP when I am in full PVE mode. haha...

I got better :

I got kicked from a party requiring 850ap minimum

But I had 842 ap and 10 points in defense...

I come back to lobby, ask the guy to look again my ap, and he repeats : But you have 842ap omfg u noob.

/facepalm

I just agree when you say ppl need speak. Just say is my 1st time i dont know mecanic.

And this is just your rules not F8 rules Sr

When i say 800+ or any AP is just to get ppl if all have +800Ap and 1 have 1AP i dont care.

Because the AP i ask is just to get PT fast and most of time i cant put the minimum to run the dungeon or i stay all day waiting for ppl.

And do not forget all this high AP ppl that dont help clean mobs and just stay there wait low AP ppl clean the way.

HOHO!!!!!!

And you say this:      No one gives a ***** on how you feel when you get kicked because you have low ap

I just say and  NO ONE GIVE A***** FOR YOUR RULES 

Have a nice day Sr

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 8:59 AM, Pandaman1314 said:

I really like the way you describe those unwritten rules. Those are solid realities that we see every day.

Violating those rules is like "not giving up seats for a pregnant woman" "standing on the left of an elevator and block everyone's way"

"saying sorry when you hit someone by accident"

Hey, you are not getting arrested for not doing these, but you are juste a selfish **cricket**. (you put your own words)

NC is being "nice" allowing everyone to have a chance with high level dongeons. But hey, we worked/paid our ass up to get our 800-900AP, why we dont deserve a chance for a faster run?  There should be a system implemented to filter entry by AP, a report system for trolls/afk. people with a lot of reports gets banned from F8 for X time.

NC you being nice to alts/newbies? How about being nice for us, higher tier player? Because, we kinda deserve it?

PS: please, no hard feelings for low AP. I got kicked a lot for F8 even if I met their requirement. What I did is not QQ but farming harder and paying more on troves/f10. result? nobody kicks me anymore because im now 900ap with legendary pet.

A very rich/nice person will not hang out with you if you are poor/rude. 

This is society. F8 is simply a refletion of it. Work harder because YOU are the only source of your misery. 

Uh-huh....

Well this thread has convinced me to leave the game, gg (well unless I happen to see some social clan recruitment over the next couple days that I don't have to risk interacting with you people in pugs). I'm a new player, just started about a week ago and the community is easily among the least pleasant and least amicable I have every had the displeasure of experiencing in a mmorpg. Far too many childish, temper tantrum throwing cyber warriors for my tastes. Hell, the other day in the open world a lvl 33 assassin and his friend spent the better part of 30minutes harassing me (I was lvl 38) for killing the Deva boss and trying out the different skills/builds/elements thingy. Said I was a 'high level player leeching off low levels'...yes...the lvl 33 said that, then afterwards coincidentally a lvl 50 came along and camped the boss thereby preventing about 4 of us there (the retarded assassin had left) from killing it. That's just the open world...don't even get me started on dungeons-I actually hated reaching lvl 50 because I'm now in the same category as the asswipes who think we should sacrifice our first born son to them for them clearing a dungeon.

As new as I am, I helped people get through the few dungeons I could manage my self, and while there were some who were inconsiderate...I just left the party since it was no big deal to me-however in no way did I encounter the frequency you people claim 'low AP' players display. For convenience, they should add an AP filter to the dungeon finder-that just makes sense imo, but that won't change the generally rotten community I've experienced, so consider that my parting gift. Rather than whining about low AP players-try asking for an AP restriction option in the dungeon finder, that way you and your l33t friends can enjoy the game and the other filthy casuals will get bored (because the population in this game doesn't appear to be exactly booming now....) and leave the game, WITHOUT having to expose themselves to you lot.

Sigh...one of the two (that's right, I only met TWO decent people in this shithole of a community in over 7 days) people who don't have deep social issues assured me that the community gets better once I'm level 50...but seeing this thread....no....no it does not appear that way at all.

The mechanics are fun, world appealing, characters endearing, aesthetics outstanding....a bit much on the grinding for my liking though, but the reason I'm quitting is because of you lot-the community. Have fun dwindling your own player base with your toxicity...y'all truly shining examples of geniuses.

Ironic...that the majority of players of a game whose main story was all about being compassionate, using your strength for others and not yourself, the value of building relationships...are some of the most inconsiderate, elitist, selfish, self-centered, antisocial people I've met in a mmorpg.

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 7:41 AM, Kimki said:

Making your own party doesn't even help most the time-I made my own party only for it to be filled with obnoxious lvl 50s who think I should worship them because they were magnanimous enough to take 10mins out of their busy schedule to run a dungeon. It got to the point where (obviously before I was 50 myself) if I started a party and I saw any lvl 50s I instantly left the party because I just don't want to deal with all that bullshit...sadly even the lower level characters who are alts also display similar levels of sociopathy so I actively dread going into dungeons with people. I like world bosses and doing my quests-that's where my fun from the game comes from...sadly.

Dungeons are a no go because the population is so small I will repeatedly end up in parties with the very same people I left for and there's hardly anyone to do open world content with and when you do find someone...they're high lvl 50 hms that just one shot everything anyway. Add that frustrations from that to just he most horrendous community I've every had the displeasure of experiencing...and I for one, as a new player, already have one foot out the door. If I see a social guild recruit that strikes my fancy over the next couple days, then I will stay...otherwise, buh-bye.

These people won't have to worry about my low AP causing them so much distress at least so it's a win-win for everyone...in the short term-y'all will lose in the long term as your player base dwindles.

On 6/29/2017 at 2:23 PM, Charas said:

It does trigger me because this kind of overreaction towards clueless ppl kinda represent the filth of our planet... ppl with higher "AP" feeling somewhat superior and dictating their rules... blaming lower "AP" for even trying. 

If people want high AP players, then that's it. The requirement leaves no room for social justice of any sort. If we need to make an analogy, it would be a company hiring a senior technology officer, but having to accept some networking graduate that just finished grinding college and didn't deploy a single network or server or whatever, because said graduate* decided to try. That's not how requirements work. Consider the party leader an HR in f8. They don't like you, you get the boot.

Wisdom of the whole thing is "You cannot have everything just because you want it, without meeting the requirements to obtain it".

I don't see why ap even matters for normal mode by the time you finish story you will be geared enough to do all dungeons except iron tech. For hard mode you will be geared enough up to DT & EC. By the time you finish story you should have around 750+ap. 

In f8 there are also many 850+ people who do lower dps than a 750ap person. Yes, it's true I have alts who do more dps than the party with the least gear. 

When I'm recruiting for people (if I ever decide to do f8) I do not search for ap, I look at gear and disregard ap since ap does not matter. 

6 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

If people want high AP players, then that's it. The requirement leaves no room for social justice of any sort. If we need to make an analogy, it would be a company hiring a senior technology officer, but having to accept some networking graduate that just finished grinding college and didn't deploy a single network or server or whatever, because said graduate* decided to try. That's not how requirements work. Consider the party leader an HR in f8. They don't like you, you get the boot.

Wisdom of the whole thing is "You cannot have everything just because you want it, without meeting the requirements to obtain it".

I never said otherwise, but you cannot be mad at ppl for trying, I said it too -> if he doesn't like it, the kick option is here to be used.

The exact same thing applies for work, how do you think people are doing to get experiment in the first place? when every single job offer (not talking about apprenticeships there... real jobs) requieres you to have 3 to 5 years experience?

They try... simple as that... and those exact same ppl 5 years later will be the ones having experience.

1 hour ago, Charas said:

I never said otherwise, but you cannot be mad at ppl for trying, I said it too -> if he doesn't like it, the kick option is here to be used.

The exact same thing applies for work, how do you think people are doing to get experiment in the first place? when every single job offer (not talking about apprenticeships there... real jobs) requieres you to have 3 to 5 years experience?

They try... simple as that... and those exact same ppl 5 years later will be the ones having experience.

Why not get annoyed. People join lobby that doesn't want them. That's basically making more work for the host.

As for the work - no HR guy will give you anything more than "we'll call you back". No experience (in the game's lobby requirement sense, no AP) and you go to the bottom of the list. That's just how things are. 

Thought in all honesty, the lobby system is pretty primitive. I think a selection menu would be nice. Like you apply for a party on a requirement lobby and the leader picks who he wants from a list. And denied applicants can't apply to said lobby anymore. Everything falls into place.

16 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

Why not get annoyed. People join lobby that doesn't want them. That's basically making more work for the host.

As for the work - no HR guy will give you anything more than "we'll call you back". No experience (in the game's lobby requirement sense, no AP) and you go to the bottom of the list. That's just how things are. 

Thought in all honesty, the lobby system is pretty primitive. I think a selection menu would be nice. Like you apply for a party on a requirement lobby and the leader picks who he wants from a list. And denied applicants can't apply to said lobby anymore. Everything falls into place.

normal mode dungeon other than NS and Irontech have no class req nor ap req.. just by finish story quest they're already reach 800ap and no need for mech either, its almost impossible to wipe out in dungeont oday

ANYONE, I REPEAT ANYONE can clear those dungeon without any problem, DT EC NF.. its an insult to call them LOW AP PLAYER

LOW AP PLAYER = less than lv 50, and have not finish story quest = can't even join dugeon due to min weapon req true ivory

"IF they agree to teach you, you can stay and learn about the dungeon, please be polite and willing to respond to people"

Laughing so hard right now, the reality is none of the ppl i met in F8 EVER want to teach you shit ( and i have play this game in NA server since it open, but i always have to offline for a couple of months or more due to internet problem, when i get back i fall behind for obvious reason ), if you dont know the mech, easy kick...
And in addition when they asking for certain ap for dungeon, you tell low ap player to follow their ap requirement when some of them is unreasonable, for example: I'm at the stage 6 baleful right now and i need forging orb from NF to upgrade, i get all the gem and achivement the best i could, wearing full set of true python accessory but i only get 800+ ap and ppl in NF 100% of the time looking for ppl with at LEAST 850+ or even 900+ for a NORMAL run. They can let you in if you're 800+ and is a wl, but other class? Instant kick... by that behavior, it means i have to grind forging orb magically somewhere ( from basin, i know but it's not the official way ) to get my weap stronger in oder to go to that NF again when i already upgraded and not needing forging orb anymore. When you reach to raven stage, the process repeat.

17 hours ago, Fiana said:

normal mode dungeon other than NS and Irontech have no class req nor ap req.. just by finish story quest they're already reach 800ap and no need for mech either, its almost impossible to wipe out in dungeont oday

ANYONE, I REPEAT ANYONE can clear those dungeon without any problem, DT EC NF.. its an insult to call them LOW AP PLAYER

LOW AP PLAYER = less than lv 50, and have not finish story quest = can't even join dugeon due to min weapon req true ivory

Nobody has 800ap at end of story. Fact.
As to whether people can or cannot clear it with certain AP, that's irrelevant. What is relevant for anybody's appliance to a custom lobby, is whether they fulfill lobby's requirements. Custom lobby, custom requirements. Capish?

@DeadEagleNoone said people's requirements are reasonable :shrug: . But you have to understand that this isn't communism. They have their preferences for THEIR lobby (that's why they made a custom lobby afterall). If you don't qualify for their lobby, naturally you'll have to either find another lobby or make a lobby of your own. Democracy gives your that freedom. Just how you have the freedom to join a high AP lobby and get kicked.

As a conclusion - no matter how much you dislike current requirements people have, you can't magically force them to accept people they don't want to accept. Here's the thing - this situation will eventually fix itself. And here's why - the higher their requirements, the narrower their pool of possible candidates, the longer they have to wait until they get a full party for the dungeon in question. The time that it takes to form the party technically belongs to the total time dedicated to the run. So the longer it takes to assemble, the lesser their gold income per minute. At one point it starts getting unproductive. Let them feel that 20-30-60 times and they'll change their mind. Nobody likes wasting their time.

@MassiveEgoThere are plenty of whales so they'll only wait a few minutes to get party filled, i get your point that you can't change people the way you want i was just saying this community is really harsh to new player and the gap between those new player and the whales will just keep expanding... lead to the point that they can't enter 6v6 which mean no moonstone for you, and yes i know there are other ways but those ways is not available much in older server.. I  didn't even try to make them change shit, i'm just saying that they're just bad

@DeadEagleI wouldn't say it's harsh. As long as everybody has the option to host their own lobby, technically there's no problem. If anything the concept of people coming into this game and expecting to never do anything in terms of raid organisation AND be catered to by other players, is wrong. And trust me when I say this, this is coming from a really, REALLY lazy guy. After over 12 years of Lineage 2 guild management in one way or another, I'm kinda fed up with organizing things. But sometimes when there's no lobby the requirements of which I cover, I just make my own with a set of reasonable requirements, taking my gear and experience into consideration. Now here's the big thing. The more I run the dungeon (this applies to everybody that's not over 40. Sorry old peeps...), the more proficient I get in it. And if I do a lobby for people with similar level of experience and overall gear makeup, I'll do the dungeon faster. Time is one thing we all have in short supply, so the shorter the better. When people learn to hit the sweet spot in their requirements that grants them the fastest run for their particular gear+exp makeup, we'll be seeing much more reasonable lobby requirements.

On 7/2/2017 at 1:36 AM, DeadEagle said:

Laughing so hard right now, the reality is none of the ppl i met in F8 EVER want to teach you shit ( and i have play this game in NA server since it open, but i always have to offline for a couple of months or more due to internet problem, when i get back i fall behind for obvious reason ), if you dont know the mech, easy kick...
And in addition when they asking for certain ap for dungeon, you tell low ap player to follow their ap requirement when some of them is unreasonable, for example: I'm at the stage 6 baleful right now and i need forging orb from NF to upgrade, i get all the gem and achivement the best i could, wearing full set of true python accessory but i only get 800+ ap and ppl in NF 100% of the time looking for ppl with at LEAST 850+ or even 900+ for a NORMAL run. They can let you in if you're 800+ and is a wl, but other class? Instant kick... by that behavior, it means i have to grind forging orb magically somewhere ( from basin, i know but it's not the official way ) to get my weap stronger in oder to go to that NF again when i already upgraded and not needing forging orb anymore. When you reach to raven stage, the process repeat.

Actually, there are some geared players who are willing to teach people in dungeon. I remember when I first joined Ironforge Dungeon in PUG party on the second day after the patch released there was 1k+ AP player who was willing to explain the mech before the start of each boss after I told him it was my first run. Even though there were couple wipes on the last boss, but he was willing to stay and keep trying.  I think the most important thing is that players need to declare that either they don't know mech or it is their first run. Also, I know there are many rude players as well in the game like they kept on arguing with the pro players when they don't know mech or keep on screwing up the mech (and their excuses would be "it is my first run, what do you expect from me?") It is semi-true that it may be their first run, but if they keep on failing the same mech after several tries, then there are problems.  

7 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Actually, there are some geared players who are willing to teach people in dungeon. I remember when I first joined Ironforge Dungeon in PUG party on the second day after the patch released there was 1k+ AP player who was willing to explain the mech before the start of each boss after I told him it was my first run. Even though there were couple wipes on the last boss, but he was willing to stay and keep trying.

It's only because the dungeon is new and people know that searching for another party will take even more time + will maybe fail again. Do the same with end gear people in EC or tomb and tell me if you found someone who explained everything to you.

Archived