To all the low ap players in F8

xchedeik1o

Sometimes i call for dungeons to carry some low ap people, in that case if you join please at least be polite and keep up. don't just stand there like a prick cuz i said this is a free carry. people that does that makes me tilt when i offer free dungeon carries. And now that we can't kick people in F8, low ap peoples are joining dungeon lobbies however they want.

So i thought about explaining some F8 hidden rules in case some people doesn't understand how this works.

600+ means that you can join if your ap is over 600

750+ means that you join if you have over 750 ap

Under the circumstances that you know mech {

only need stealth, means that you can join if and only if you're a sin or summoner 

only need tank means you join if you're a bm or kfm, or if you have over 100 ap as requested and you can tank the boss (( which i assume not cuz this is for low ap ppls

only need wl, means you can join, if and only if you're a wl that knows and are willing to soulburn

}

Under the circumstance if you do not know mech and are willing to learn{

only need stealth, means that you can join if and only if you're a sin or summoner 

only need tank means you join if you're a bm or kfm, or if you have over 100 ap as requested and you can tank the boss ((which i assume not cuz this is for low ap ppls

only need wl, means you can join, if and only if you're a wl that knows and are willing to soulburn

***After joining the lobby, TELL your team that you don't know mech and ASK if ur team is willing to teach you the mechanics***

IF they agree to teach you, you can stay and learn about the dungeon, please be polite and willing to respond to people

IF they DO NOT agree to teach you, just say ok and leave the party

}

No one gives a ***** on how you feel when you get kicked because you have low ap, when the party leader asks for certain ap, rules are rules;

there might be some exceptions if you ask, but keep in mind. No one has the responsibility to carry someone.

Don't tell that just because you know dungeon mech so we're "supposed" to let you in, just by that attitude I'll just kick you out of the party everytime i see you.

I don't care how easy this dungeon is, if i ask for 800+ for Blackram Supply Chain, your joining ass better be 800+ap or ask me politely that you want to join the party.

Stop whining about people doing fast runs are asking for too high ap, Know your place and open your own lobby and find people like you that are willing to do it with you.

Last but not the least, if you are eligible for the party, stay and enjoy the run.

If you're not eligible, Don't just join a high ap party and expect people to carry your ass with an attitude.

Debate all you want, IDAGS

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also have a message for the low AP since I had this happen a few times already.

If a high AP player is nice enough to carry you. . .don't afk.  Seriousily. . .I hate it when people expect to get carried and do nothing at all.  I end up leaving the party cause of it.

As well as that I notice you can't check AP by right clicking in the cross over dungeon selection screen.  Just because we can't check it this way doesn't mean we can't f2 and type in your name.  You can also still check after you go in the dungeon.  Don't think people won't check and don't think people won't leave.  There is no way I'm doing NF or NS with people below 750 or in the current patches case. . .HM 10+ with 700 ap.  When I say 700, I'm talking about base 700 that does not include your hm points into your attack.

As for mechs. . .dungeons like NF and NS are dungeons that will wipe the party if you don't know what your doing.  I had this happen many times.  People refuse to speak out when ask if they are new and keeps wiping the party.  I had this happen countless times and these are the selfish people who ruin it for the rest of the party.  You waste your own time as well as everyone else's time.  I rarely see people say "I'm new" or "I don't know the mechs well".

but the thing is f2 shows different ap before normal dungeon buff, for example my f2 ap is 734, in dungeon my p ap is 1008, so normally for ap requirement which ap stat is referred, f2 or p, because im still confused and also the mostly i dont like it such as heaven mandate, cold storage, candy quest when some ppl did that and ask them to leave that pt if without kick function some trolls still stay

1 hour ago, eric11zhao said:

but the thing is f2 shows different ap before normal dungeon buff, for example my f2 ap is 734, in dungeon my p ap is 1008, so normally for ap requirement which ap stat is referred, f2 or p, because im still confused and also the mostly i dont like it such as heaven mandate, cold storage, candy quest when some ppl did that and ask them to leave that pt if without kick function some trolls still stay

its p w/o the buff, so with hm 10+ i would assume you have around 880ap nothing more.

I really like the way you describe those unwritten rules. Those are solid realities that we see every day.

Violating those rules is like "not giving up seats for a pregnant woman" "standing on the left of an elevator and block everyone's way"

"saying sorry when you hit someone by accident"

Hey, you are not getting arrested for not doing these, but you are juste a selfish **cricket**. (you put your own words)

NC is being "nice" allowing everyone to have a chance with high level dongeons. But hey, we worked/paid our ass up to get our 800-900AP, why we dont deserve a chance for a faster run?  There should be a system implemented to filter entry by AP, a report system for trolls/afk. people with a lot of reports gets banned from F8 for X time.

NC you being nice to alts/newbies? How about being nice for us, higher tier player? Because, we kinda deserve it?

PS: please, no hard feelings for low AP. I got kicked a lot for F8 even if I met their requirement. What I did is not QQ but farming harder and paying more on troves/f10. result? nobody kicks me anymore because im now 900ap with legendary pet.

A very rich/nice person will not hang out with you if you are poor/rude. 

This is society. F8 is simply a refletion of it. Work harder because YOU are the only source of your misery. 

3 minutes ago, Pandaman1314 said:

I really like the way you describe those unwritten rules. Those are solid realities that we see every day.

Violating those rules is like "not giving up seats for a pregnant woman" "standing on the left of an elevator and block everyone's way"

"saying sorry when you hit someone by accident"

Hey, you are not getting arrested for not doing these, but you are juste a selfish **cricket**. (you put your own words)

NC is being "nice" allowing everyone to have a chance with high level dongeons. But hey, we worked/paid our ass up to get our 800-900AP, why we dont deserve a chance for a faster run?  There should be a system implemented to filter entry by AP, a report system for trolls/afk. people with a lot of reports gets banned from F8 for X time.

NC you being nice to alts/newbies? How about being nice for us, higher tier player? Because, we kinda deserve it?

PS: please, no hard feelings for low AP. I got kicked a lot for F8 even if I met their requirement. What I did is not QQ but farming harder and paying more on troves/f10. result? nobody kicks me anymore because im now 900ap with legendary pet.

A very rich/nice person will not hang out with you if you are poor/rude. 

This is society. F8 is simply a refletion of it. Work harder because YOU are the only source of your misery. 

Thought this post was sarcastic at first… disappointed to find out it wasn't.

I'm still willing to carry low geared ppl in any means and most them knows they are being carried so they tries their best not to be dead weight on the group. but there are some who just need a good smack in the head. like the time when these none English speaking group of 5 with all under 500 AP in Asura that could not understand the mech no matter how many times I explained it to them. at first i thought they were just not understanding English but after 3rd wipe at last boss, one of them cursed at me for not being able to solo the boss with 750 AP. at that point i just quit.

I just don't care in normal mode anymore since ap shouldn't be a problem if they have true ivory or above. I do want enough players to know the mechs though since you have to to stay alive in things like DT. Yet listing know mechs for DT in f8 has never actually worked all that well for getting an entire party that knows how it works. Same with foundry...

Other stats matter but what are you going to do :l Might as well just start telling people that they can fuse crit on their soul shields and which pieces are good all the time. 

Why would you not count bonus stats? Those are actual stat points applied when people attack in a dungeon, not fluffed up numbers to make people feel good about themselves when they press p. Just as you would count the added ap from HM levels of the old system you should be counting these points toward it as well. Seriously for the most part people that sit there harping on about stats are usually people that need to be carried the hardest themselves. 

Dear player:

I'm very agree with the most of your post. Sadly, nowadays, there is very difficult to find people with a minimum of honor or ethic. As you said, The people don't respect these rules, and the cause of it, is that There is no punishment.
In fact, I'm very disappointed with the overall comunity, because Its behaviour. I've supported all you said, but also more things. I've always thought that the most of this players are egoist teenagers or psychopaths, and I've tried to go far from them.
In real life, This people do exist, in same or moreless same proportion. But the difference is that this people is as coward as stupid, and scary of legal punishment or also society one, they don't act as they do in game.
That's for me the key: rules as "my scale my loot", "respect to leader rules when creating room", but also more honorable rules -That I follow although some times I stop playing not because I'm tired of game, just because I'm tired of the player inside- like share loot for cents (one to each, overall in farming dungeons), are ingame society rules, as real life society rules, and It's a normal culture production when humans are together, but as I said, in real life, the same society that creates these rules, also creates some kinds of punish for the ones that don't respect them.
In mmorpgs -overall in this one- There is no punishment, and There is free way for human rubish.
The Bns would be a better place acting as you describe in the post, but also the world.
I'll still acting with humility, joy and solidarity, even the most of people sucks.
I can't say much more. Because, It's true that I'm agreed with your porst, but also I do know -as you do also- that this post you wrote will not change anything, It's just a way to unburden.
Take care

PD-sorry for my english

• 2 months later...

Let me start by saying, I'm one of those lowbies HM9 who everyday tries to LFP on F8 for all Daily challenges. 

With respect we always get somewhere, yesterday I've entered a run for Desolate Tomb where there were already 2 WL in party, since I'm a WL party asked me politely to leave and I left. I understand when I enter a party through LFP I'm risking to be in a messed up party, because for runs like DT or EC or even Asura, there are certain skills which are necessary to be used, and even if the mech can be explained, if we lack some skills it will be difficult/impossible to accomplish the runs.

My problem is lack of knowledge on how Lobby works, in Lobby I see 2 sets of chat boards, in both I see people recruiting for parties, but I don't know how to apply for their parties, I've right clicked on their names, and there is not an highlighted option to whisper party leader (so I could offer my services), there is no option to apply to party, there is only an option to "invite for party" which is not what I wanted at all.  

I would like to be able to know how to apply to a party as well as to create my own party, can someone share some information on this?

Just a last word on leechers, I'm fine with helping lowbies, as long as they want to learn, I don't mind dying with people that are still trying to figure our the run and the mechs, but they fight along side with me, whenever I'm in a dungeon I'm in to do my best even if my best is not enough, I'll do it or die trying, I just don't like trolls, afkers, or disrespectful people. Kick options would be advisable, since there are some people not willing to understand the rules you've mentioned, and will not leave party just to be pain in the ..... I've already seen several Heaven's Mandate runs where party went on dungeon on My Orb My Loot rule, and in the end there was a battle for drops!

If any1 can share info on F8 Lobby I'll appreciate it, have fun ^^

23 minutes ago, Kosako Assano said:

If you request 800+ to run Cold Storage you are just a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ piece of shit extremely incompetent that can't learn some real mechanics because you zipped your creditcard up to 800+. A noob with pockets.

no, i think he wants 800+ for blackram supply chain

So OP is blaming low AP / new players for trying to join his party when their AP is not sufficient enough to meet his requierements.

The truth his, you cannot blame those players for trying, because them too need a party... them too spent 20min + trying to fking run a dungeon... and them more than anyone else need to farm those shiny drops. If they were not trying, they would never get a party ever with the bunch of ppl acting like u do.

I get it... you believe yourselves above the crowed and think ppl should respect ur rules as if they were almighty... well sorry to tell you otherwise but it ain't gonna work this way for the whole rest of your life!

If you are not feeling like being nice and helping players... or if you are in a hurry... just kick them from ur party and assume it. 

BTW little message to all the F8 ap 850+ warriors for dungeon requiering top 600+ Please do consider AP is far from being everything... a 800 AP guy can compltely out dps someone with 900... same as an HM8 can completly outplay an HM12.

30 minutes ago, Charas said:

So OP is blaming low AP / new players for trying to join his party when their AP is not sufficient enough to meet his requierements.

The truth his, you cannot blame those players for trying, because them too need a party... them too spent 20min + trying to fking run a dungeon... and them more than anyone else need to farm those shiny drops. If they were not trying, they would never get a party ever with the bunch of ppl acting like u do.

I get it... you believe yourselves above the crowed and think ppl should respect ur rules as if they were almighty... well sorry to tell you otherwise but it ain't gonna work this way for the whole rest of your life!

If you are not feeling like being nice and helping players... or if you are in a hurry... just kick them from ur party and assume it. 

BTW little message to all the F8 ap 850+ warriors for dungeon requiering top 600+ Please do consider AP is far from being everything... a 800 AP guy can compltely out dps someone with 900... same as an HM8 can completly outplay an HM12.

Why are you so triggered by people having their own rules tho?  Calling people F8 "warriors" and such.. Why does people having their own rules in lobbies they make trigger you enough to start name calling and acting like they're bad people.

17 minutes ago, Draknalor said:

Why are you so triggered by people having their own rules tho?  Calling people F8 "warriors" and such.. Why does people having their own rules in lobbies they make trigger you enough to start name calling and acting like they're bad people.

People can have their own wishes... np. But would you go as far as calling them rules?

As I said, if he only wants high AP players he can absolutly kick anyone he wants in order to reach his party ideal, but blaming lowbies for trying to get in good parties is just plain wrong. At the end of the day, they represent the future of the game... to have a long lasting game u gotta have an healthy players turnover. If the community is not noob friendly the only possible outcome is failure.

Now what probably happened? a poor AP 650 saw his party for EC or whatnot with a 800 AP requierement... the poor newbie thought "fk that.. i got to try joining, this dungeon is part of the dailies and i need those 6gold from the quest"

-> he tried joining

-> OP reaction "OMFG what did you dare doing you should burn in hell i m gonna go on the forum and open a thread about it !!!!"

It does trigger me because this kind of overreaction towards clueless ppl kinda represent the filth of our planet... ppl with higher "AP" feeling somewhat superior and dictating their rules... blaming lower "AP" for even trying. 

7 minutes ago, Charas said:

People can have their own wishes... np. But would you go as far as calling them rules?

As I said, if he only wants high AP players he can absolutly kick anyone he wants in order to reach his party ideal, but blaming lowbies for trying to get in good parties is just plain wrong. At the end of the day, they represent the future of the game... to have a long lasting game u gotta have an healthy players turnover. If the community is not noob friendly the only possible outcome is failure.

Well, it should go both ways. Newbies need to respect the rules party leaders set when searching for players, while party leaders should treat people with respect, even if if somebody makes a mistake or is clueless about something.

2 minutes ago, Milennin said:

Well, it should go both ways. Newbies need to respect the rules party leaders set when searching for players, while party leaders should treat people with respect, even if if somebody makes a mistake or is clueless about something.

Well it is not possible, else how would newbies ever find parties in F8? They have to try in order to succeed! Did you ever see "LFM NF DT EC NM 600+ All class?"

If it s not to the party leader's taste -> Kick player it is

This whole thing makes me think about Cartman from south park... " RESPECT MY AUTHORITY"

I don't like the attitude displayed by OP. I have no idea where he got the delusion he was authorized to speak for more people than himself and go ahead to invent arbitrary "rules".

It all seems symptomatic of a loss of contact with basic reality, where fictional hierarchies are invented based on pixel power and basic inter-human respect is lost.

Every low AP player has the same rights to respect as a high AP player. They have just the same right to expect that _you_ ask _them_ politely if it is ok to exclude them from a party only because they have low AP. In a healthy social community, a new and inexperienced player actually should deserve more intensive and more supportive attention, instead of the marginalization visible here.

This is why I greatly prefer to sign up to random PUGs for my daily challenge and help players with half my HM level.

Just now, Spin2win said:

Not sure why you all replying to this when people are just still going to continue doing whatever they want. OP is just butt hurt and venting out.

Agreed 
and if you dont want random people joining, go gather a group before going F8 ;) There are no HIDDEN RULES in F8. 

Archived