Forums

Toi Bots way harder then what they used to be????

Ujarac

so is it just me or are the bots alot harder then what they used to be? yes I know that their stats where increased but the main issues is that they seem harder to fight as in they gave us a more advanced bot to fight. cause now it seems like floors that where easy for me seem alot harder to beat, which it wasn't like that before. I understand giving the bots more health and making them do more damage and stuff but they really didn't need to have better reactions and stuff. they where already hard enought to fight before.

No they broke something again. Kfm even when using no skills are resisting everything (not countering or evading but resisting) normally kfm are like wl for me and the class I know I can kill. Now I'm lucky to get any damage in on them. 

Fought one on for 36, over a minute in he had taken only 1% damage. He was resisting all my attacks, my cat, my cats cc... 

Destros need to have that stun lock combo nerfed. They get one hit they lock you into a no escape combo. Cat cant cc and break them as they resist any attack and no escape ever becomes available. They also are hitting with normal attacks from half way across the arena. 

If you knock a npc down or render them unconscious they will stutter across the floor still following you while kd or unconscious. 

I agree, they have defenetly made the bots way smarter. KFM, SF, BM and even WL now just keep blocking and resisting everything you throw at them. Pre patch WL never even used their block once (or I didn't give them time to) and never hid behind thrall, now he does it all the time. But BM and KFM is just the worse. They read your mind and will know ahead of time when you are going to use your skills. So they just swoop around the floor, blocking and doing endless combos at you - completly ignoring any CC you throw at them, because of their unlimited escapes.

Pre patch I had no trouble reaching floor 50. Now after patch I even struggled with some classes on f30's and if there is BM/KFM/SF on floor 40+ I just give up and let them beat me.

gotten much harder but at least now they fight you instead of just burning time.

for FM up to 42 floor(haven't gotten any higher so i don't know if this will work) most of melee class are broken.

against

BD :all you have to do is keep your distance and keep freezing them. they just spin till they die.

KFM, BM : freeze and get behind them. 1 out of 3 times you do this NPC will not ss but keep their block/counter up.

only played on FM, BM, KFM and Destroyer. couldn't find any cheats for other than FM

BDs got a lot easier for my FM, i can just PVE them down now. WL got harder because it has god tier reaction time with his block, and KFM resists for no reason what so ever. but overall i feel like it got easier, the new changes aren't as cancerous as the old BD -.- 

note: i'm not good at all at TOI. i was at floor 35 before patch and rose to floor 40 without any effort after patch, i also just played it once after patch.

9 minutes ago, iokunn said:

What about those warlocks with infinite stun in their block?? LOL it suppose to have like 30 secs cool-down . . . 

Actually warlocks have auto parry block with the new patch, before you had to spec into it. the block lasts 2 seconds and has a 1.5 second cd with the first .5 seconds being the parry. The CD you're talking about is repulse iframe/kd/ or air. 
On topic, i've noticed that bms and warlocks are also spamming their parry block alot, it's obnoxious yes but not too hard. Kfms are also countering/q/eing a lot more and if they have seraph it just resets the already low cds. Tbh i was hoping they'd fix the obnoxious reset times on seraph to be realistic to the player seraph stacks but i guess not. For Des if you have crit defence as long as you don't waste your tab they usually will not 100-0 you before patch and it's the same now for me, i've not encountered anything too different with Des/bd, cept bd still has the insane amount of grab resets>hold for 6 seconds thing going on for half the fight.

I kind of wish we got the bug like TW did a few weeks back for TOI. Summoner and WL never summoned.. no cat.. no thrall.. oh it was BEAUTIFUL! 

It would be nice if the dev team fought TOI like we did, so they can see all this BS bugs we gotta deal with on a daily biases. 

3 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

It would be nice if the dev team fought TOI like we did, so they can see all this BS bugs we gotta deal with on a daily biases.

I have a feeling that no single person from dev team played the game. That's why we have weird changes in skill tree and ToI never was what it meant to be (pvp simulator/trainer)

26 minutes ago, Gennady said:

I have a feeling that no single person from dev team played the game. That's why we have weird changes in skill tree and ToI never was what it meant to be (pvp simulator/trainer)

the skill tree you're going to have to blame KR, they are the one that made the changes. I'm talking about the NA dev team.. the one that can fix the bugs we currently have. 

12 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

the skill tree you're going to have to blame KR, they are the one that made the changes. I'm talking about the NA dev team.. the one that can fix the bugs we currently have. 

Don't they have ToI in Korea? I don't think it's NA-specific. And we are customers of this company, I don't see why we should give a *cricket* about who of their staff doing what. When you are eating at the restaraunt, you don't manage chef and waiters, you receiving service for your money. Games shouldn't be different.

5 hours ago, Gennady said:

Don't they have ToI in Korea? I don't think it's NA-specific. And we are customers of this company, I don't see why we should give a *cricket* about who of their staff doing what. When you are eating at the restaraunt, you don't manage chef and waiters, you receiving service for your money. Games shouldn't be different.

I have no idea where you were going with this as it has nothing to do with what I was saying. 

When it comes to skills we have zero say, it's dictated by the KR BnS development teams. The bugs in TOI though are NA exclusive and can be handled and fixed by the NA development team. Yes Korea does have TOI not every region has the same bugs... if we did then we would have had the no summon bug that TW's TOI had last month. 

ToI classes keep get smarter and better through patches.

Before, KFM and Des were  freebie wins. Put on some zone control skills and they never dare to approach you. Now they become more daring in executing their stun-lock combo.

Before, Sin was just very annoying stalling class that never tried to hit you, unless you come to them. Now they are more aggressive.

Before, WL was considered as easy win. Now with the spamable deflect blocks, unless you play a Summoner hiding in your Petal Storm, you will get chained deflect trying to hit them with non-parry-pierce skill.

I went ToI on my FM and vs destro/sin it becoming more impossible for me to beat em lol my fm however barely has any crit def soulshields on yet... and it DOES HELP in there for those that were wondering... helped before and now it seems like it's even more important xD or else you getting insane damage on u and much easier target than when using crit def soulshield/pvp wep... o_o

sin isn't as hard they just became more annoyin to go vs -.-

as for destro as range class... or FM in particular you gotta keep that tw@t at a safe distance and constant frosty or else he stun locks you to death/till you kiss the floor D:

bd somewhat easier for me now... scummy not as hard as used to b for me .. but then again I'm better geared now :D

bm more annoyin but doable lol

chi master seems b easier for me now o.O

vs other fms it's easy lol

kfm... am not sure I've encountered kfms after patch yet.

wl annoying but doable lol

I don't think that the ToI mobs were much messed with they probably were "equally" buffed in comparison with our classes.

might take to some more time to get used to it but I don't find it too hard :o

however ... ~ my toons never crossed the 40th floor and from what my friend says after 40 they much more aggressive so might b the prob once u pass that floor :c

As FM it's not worse overall than before. FM are pretty easy now and BM is always free win 9 or 10 floors. BD is also easier. SF is almost the same and not too hard. Destro is shit as always but with good buffs they can also die in seconds. Sums are not much different than before. Bursting them down got harder and they also got more damage.

Worse setups are SIN, WL and KFM. SIN is really annoying now but is doable with patience. WL blocks every blockable skill almost always with parry block. No human would react like that. I lost some progress against them but they are still doable. Really retarded are KFMs now. I simply cant beat them fast or even within the time without the right buffs. They either resist or counter almost everything. Freeze is almost impossible and even if you freeze them and stand behind, they will ss out.

There is still no balance between classes as always.

7 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

I have no idea where you were going with this as it has nothing to do with what I was saying. 

I just wanted to say that it doesn't matter who is responsible for what. Skills and ToI are parts of the same game and I don't see why we should complain about ToI, but shouldn't about skills.

5 hours ago, Gennady said:

I just wanted to say that it doesn't matter who is responsible for what. Skills and ToI are parts of the same game and I don't see why we should complain about ToI, but shouldn't about skills.

Because the bugs are NA exclusive and CAN BE FIXED by Na dev team.. that is why. 

Archived