Forums

What are the 4/12 Warlock changes?

jrite

Here a list of WL nerf as i played and know

1- SS(eclipse) no longer reset dragoncall and wingstorm on resist and cant snare anymore on pvp build

2-repulse no longer instacall dragoncall and wingstorm

3-dragoncall no longer reset if crit

4-onrush now only can stun this is a nerf when you want to use the another rotation that knock back enemy when you fight a melee opponent

This is a big neft for ice rotation but i cant say the same dor shadow rotation seem like they buffed us, idk why they want to force us to play shadow? 

1 hour ago, xNina said:

Here a list of WL nerf as i played and know

1- SS(eclipse) no longer reset dragoncall and wingstorm on resist and cant snare anymore on pvp build

2-repulse no longer instacall dragoncall and wingstorm

3-dragoncall no longer reset if crit

4-onrush now only can stun this is a nerf when you want to use the another rotation that knock back enemy when you fight a melee opponent

This is a big neft for ice rotation but i cant say the same dor shadow rotation seem like they buffed us, idk why they want to force us to play shadow? 

Umm... I don't know about you but I can still use another free dragoncall on crit. Also my rotation is still the same, but just a bit faster because windstorm and bombardament lowering my cd of dragoncall. The only down side I feel is the repulse for instant cast, but you get used to it. I actually like these changes and from getting items like mystic badge, bracelet, and etc it's still very strong not really a nerf. This also requires you to have all of your hm skills and magnum badge. 

For the other things meantioned I've never really used so I can't really say if it's truly a nerf for those skills and put in the ones that are mainly useful. One thing I don't like is the ss. The reason why is because instead of resetting the skill it brands the enemy, but this can also be a good thing if I have dragoncall up during the time I actually use ss.

for me.. DC still instant cast on proc, rotations are faster for me, the only thing i hate is they removed the repulse insta cast and the snare + insta cast on resist of 4 & V on SS.. and one more thing i have observed when i use thrall to stun, my familiar completely stuns a boss with 2 bars, not sure if that's how it should work because as far as i know its just 1 stun (1 bar)

11 hours ago, Kisagii said:

Umm... I don't know about you but I can still use another free dragoncall on crit. Also my rotation is still the same, but just a bit faster because windstorm and bombardament lowering my cd of dragoncall. The only down side I feel is the repulse for instant cast, but you get used to it. I actually like these changes and from getting items like mystic badge, bracelet, and etc it's still very strong not really a nerf. This also requires you to have all of your hm skills and magnum badge. 

For the other things meantioned I've never really used so I can't really say if it's truly a nerf for those skills and put in the ones that are mainly useful. One thing I don't like is the ss. The reason why is because instead of resetting the skill it brands the enemy, but this can also be a good thing if I have dragoncall up during the time I actually use ss.

Sorry me bad i was using the another dragon call

16 hours ago, Carloskee said:

for me.. DC still instant cast on proc, rotations are faster for me, the only thing i hate is they removed the repulse insta cast and the snare + insta cast on resist of 4 & V on SS.. and one more thing i have observed when i use thrall to stun, my familiar completely stuns a boss with 2 bars, not sure if that's how it should work because as far as i know its just 1 stun (1 bar)

Thrall has always been double stun

• 2 weeks later...
On 19.4.2017 at 3:41 PM, Azurelis said:

Rupture (F) doesn't seem to recover any focus anymore for Dark build dragon helix rotation.

Yup this is a huge nerf and disables a LOT of shadow players. However when done right, Mantra is more than enough to hold your focus up

Archived