Valiant

So does that mean no more Locked pirate chest from Shattered Mats ?

Recommended Posts

Valiant   

I would like some answer from any forum manager,

Since all the keys I got say it can be obtain from Mats -Hard mood which we don't have , While the chest inside the normal mood doesn't gave or drop the Locked pirate chest?

 

 

So I take that is been removed, Right? and if it was removed shouldn't we get a notice on the patch notes about that ?

Though I don't like the idea that the chest and it keys got removed 

Edited by Valiant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wasn't it said on live stream all the 4 player loot and achievement would be merged?

 

Or was I mistaken?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vOrpheus   

I find it odd that it still drops considering the dynamic doesn't giv keys anymore. Unless u don't need the pirate keys to open it anymore. I solo'd 20+ yesterday and didn't c him drop a key himself. Do u still need the keys to open it? Also didnt c a chest in those runs either. If they still drop it was nerfed to fuq or i had terrible luck

Edited by vOrpheus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You still need keys. I have a chest in my storage and hadn't been able to get a key despite multiple runs, now the keys are no longer on the drop table. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Valiant   
2 hours ago, Kisagii said:

Yes it still drops. The chest dropped for me on patch day.

Then the chest drop, But the keys doesn't drop neither can't be obtain from chest since it normal chest and it require hard chest

2 hours ago, SecretLyn said:

You still need keys. I have a chest in my storage and hadn't been able to get a key despite multiple runs, now the keys are no longer on the drop table. 

 

2 hours ago, vOrpheus said:

I find it odd that it still drops considering the dynamic doesn't giv keys anymore. Unless u don't need the pirate keys to open it anymore. I solo'd 20+ yesterday and didn't c him drop a key himself. Do u still need the keys to open it? Also didnt c a chest in those runs either. If they still drop it was nerfed to fuq or i had terrible luck

yah Maybe box drop, but the keys doesn't since it say require a hard masts not normal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of all the runs i have never seen the chest drop but i did get a key right before patch, had no idea what it did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liinxy   

Hello!

 

We've recently removed both the Shattered Masts chest and key to open it with in the Secrets of the Stratus update. This was an intended change by the development team, but if you're not happy with it, we'd be glad to relay your feedback to the team. 

 

Regarding the patch notes, I'll be sure to mention this as well. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdmNish   

Any1 know how can i unlock "No haven for the raven king" ?? i want to use the Dark Path outfit ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Valiant   
4 hours ago, Liinxy said:

Hello!

 

We've recently removed both the Shattered Masts chest and key to open it with in the Secrets of the Stratus update. This was an intended change by the development team, but if you're not happy with it, we'd be glad to relay your feedback to the team. 

 

Regarding the patch notes, I'll be sure to mention this as well. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. ^_^

I think many of us are not happy with that change.

However , Thank you for answering since I was so confused by it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Valiant said:

Never know that twitter is official site for game but fine xD

Everytime, if you have questions, you can ask him anytime. So you won't be confused anymore^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KingiDb   
13 hours ago, Liinxy said:

Hello!

 

We've recently removed both the Shattered Masts chest and key to open it with in the Secrets of the Stratus update. This was an intended change by the development team, but if you're not happy with it, we'd be glad to relay your feedback to the team. 

 

Regarding the patch notes, I'll be sure to mention this as well. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. ^_^

this chest was cool since u dont have collect 10 pieces like in nexus would be nice if u bring it back /please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15.4.2017 at 7:11 AM, AdmNish said:

Any1 know how can i unlock "No haven for the raven king" ?? i want to use the Dark Path outfit ....

Kill raven king 10 times in Skybreak Spire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetaki   
On 4/15/2017 at 2:29 AM, Liinxy said:

Hello!

 

We've recently removed both the Shattered Masts chest and key to open it with in the Secrets of the Stratus update. This was an intended change by the development team, but if you're not happy with it, we'd be glad to relay your feedback to the team. 

 

Regarding the patch notes, I'll be sure to mention this as well. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. ^_^

Of course @Liinxy , we would like it to be back or at least put a refund for players that has boxes without keys or so.. It isn't funny to have box that doesn't have a key any more without previous notification.

Edited by Hetaki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Valiant   
5 hours ago, Hetaki said:

Of course @Liinxy , we would like it to be back or at least put a refund for players that has boxes without keys or so.. It isn't funny to have box that doesn't have a key any more without previous notification.

^
i have 14 keys and they gave a warning , Yet why remove it from first place?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdmNish   
18 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Kill raven king 10 times in Skybreak Spire.

thank you mate :D!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15.04.2017 at 2:29 AM, Liinxy said:

if you're not happy with it, we'd be glad to relay your feedback to the team. 

I'm not happy with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elyszah   

Liinxy i still have a chest in my inventory and i think that the people who still have chests should be able to open it because it was a pretty rare drop in 4 man way back before April Patch

Edited by Elyszah
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Exotiqz   

@Liinxy

I have 30 keys on my bank :(
Please bring the chests back would be really great 

Edited by Exotiqz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now