Forums

So does that mean no more Locked pirate chest from Shattered Mats ?

Valiant

I would like some answer from any forum manager,

Since all the keys I got say it can be obtain from Mats -Hard mood which we don't have , While the chest inside the normal mood doesn't gave or drop the Locked pirate chest?

So I take that is been removed, Right? and if it was removed shouldn't we get a notice on the patch notes about that ?

Though I don't like the idea that the chest and it keys got removed 

I find it odd that it still drops considering the dynamic doesn't giv keys anymore. Unless u don't need the pirate keys to open it anymore. I solo'd 20+ yesterday and didn't c him drop a key himself. Do u still need the keys to open it? Also didnt c a chest in those runs either. If they still drop it was nerfed to fuq or i had terrible luck

2 hours ago, Kisagii said:

Yes it still drops. The chest dropped for me on patch day.

Then the chest drop, But the keys doesn't drop neither can't be obtain from chest since it normal chest and it require hard chest

2 hours ago, SecretLyn said:

You still need keys. I have a chest in my storage and hadn't been able to get a key despite multiple runs, now the keys are no longer on the drop table. 

2 hours ago, vOrpheus said:

I find it odd that it still drops considering the dynamic doesn't giv keys anymore. Unless u don't need the pirate keys to open it anymore. I solo'd 20+ yesterday and didn't c him drop a key himself. Do u still need the keys to open it? Also didnt c a chest in those runs either. If they still drop it was nerfed to fuq or i had terrible luck

yah Maybe box drop, but the keys doesn't since it say require a hard masts not normal

• NCSOFT

Hello!

We've recently removed both the Shattered Masts chest and key to open it with in the Secrets of the Stratus update. This was an intended change by the development team, but if you're not happy with it, we'd be glad to relay your feedback to the team. 

Regarding the patch notes, I'll be sure to mention this as well. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. ^_^

4 hours ago, Liinxy said:

Hello!

We've recently removed both the Shattered Masts chest and key to open it with in the Secrets of the Stratus update. This was an intended change by the development team, but if you're not happy with it, we'd be glad to relay your feedback to the team. 

Regarding the patch notes, I'll be sure to mention this as well. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. ^_^

I think many of us are not happy with that change.

However , Thank you for answering since I was so confused by it.

13 hours ago, Liinxy said:

Hello!

this chest was cool since u dont have collect 10 pieces like in nexus would be nice if u bring it back /please

On 4/15/2017 at 2:29 AM, Liinxy said:

Hello!

Of course @Liinxy , we would like it to be back or at least put a refund for players that has boxes without keys or so.. It isn't funny to have box that doesn't have a key any more without previous notification.

5 hours ago, Hetaki said:

Of course @Liinxy , we would like it to be back or at least put a refund for players that has boxes without keys or so.. It isn't funny to have box that doesn't have a key any more without previous notification.

^
i have 14 keys and they gave a warning , Yet why remove it from first place?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived