Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, scorpion20 said:

I  hope its intended otherwise new players will never progress in gear cus everyone kicks them. If you have the required AP the game wants for a dungeon peeople should run it. Unfortunately they all forgot where they came from

yes we all came from humble beginnings but most of us cared when we joined a party we study and learn the dungeons ahead of time and are willing to contribute(not the same with most of "new" players) that sometimes we even hold off on joining a certain raid because our stats doesn't make the cut.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lamae said:

yes we all came from humble beginnings but most of us cared when we joined a party we study and learn the dungeons ahead of time and are willing to contribute(not the same with most of "new" players) that sometimes we even hold off on joining a certain raid because our stats doesn't make the cut.

If your stats dont make the cut game wont let you enter. Knowing mechanic is a different subject than AP. Im sure some people know mechanic but still get kicked cus of AP

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lamae said:

yet i see more of those scums who just wants to be carried, or its just me?

I always wonder if the people that have this view are insecure of their own ability. If they do mech and contribute for a dungeon that they can do as we did when they came out, then they're fine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Wataru said:

I always wonder if the people that have this view are insecure of their own ability. If they do mech and contribute for a dungeon that they can do as we did when they came out, then they're fine.

no they mess up the mech, afks, fails run over and over again then they leave because they don't wanna listen 0 respect on anyone's time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It really think it doesn't really matter too much.. many of us can 4 man all the instances up through EC, DT and NF.. having 6 makes it go faster.. so if there is a lower geared player or one that cant manage the mechanics too well from lack of experience, fps loss, lag or what ever.. they will still have enough dps to help out.. I think its a good idea party leads cant view - kick.. we are so much better able to blow though the normal mode of the instances.. if and when people decide to do more hard modes versions of instances.. they will have a much higher requirement for the partied people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, scorpion20 said:

I  hope its intended otherwise new players will never progress in gear cus everyone kicks them. If you have the required AP the game wants for a dungeon peeople should run it. Unfortunately they all forgot where they came from

I came from TW server where i first started, i go on forums to study and asked people to carry/teach me the mechs politely. 

 

Unlike some people that just goes in a dungeon because you have the required ap for the dungeon, moreover the best joke i have ever heard
people switch their weapon to some shitty buy-ables just fitting the requirements to get in the dungeon. His reason was "because there are streamers that does that."

way to go streamers. LMAO

 

You dont just go in a private party for 800ap+ only and sit down and eat our food as if you were one of us.

We did not forgot where we came from. We found 5 other people as noob as us and learn that shit together, not just around this world expecting for leeches. 

Now go on and find yourself a party like we did.

 

The required gear is only there for restricting whales to over gear at HM1, not for you.  

 

NONE of us geared peoples has the RESPONSIBILITY to run you.

 

Further infos for those of you who are actually willing to learn how to start a game.. 
ima go type another post...

 

really hope that works.

===================================================================================================================

@NekomataAsh

Now ncsoft NA, please fix this riot soon so we can kick those leeches again :D
also it would be nice if you could make the kicked member unable to rejoin again. tks

 

(edited by Mercatnip)

Edited by Mercatnip
Evading language filter, attacking other member
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mind teaching people how to do EC, DT, Foundry, and Soguns.....but what about when half the time none of them listen and just rush the boss and wipe the party? Nobody experienced likes wasting their time on this stuff multiple times throughout the day on random players that aren't listening or speaking another language. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Pkmdz said:

I don't mind teaching people how to do EC, DT, Foundry, and Soguns.....but what about when half the time none of them listen and just rush the boss and wipe the party? Nobody experienced likes wasting their time on this stuff multiple times throughout the day on random players that aren't listening or speaking another language. 

True. But not all new players arelike that

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not being able to kick people in the lobby waste a lot of time in f8. Once you put up a link its free for everyone to click you get people who can't even dps properly in NF and it takes a toll for drivers after phase 1 due to change on pace and they get flamed for wipes. If I'm driving I'm doing the party a favor and I don't owe the new players anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Kellin said:

Not being able to kick people in the lobby waste a lot of time in f8. Once you put up a link its free for everyone to click you get people who can't even dps properly in NF and it takes a toll for drivers after phase 1 due to change on pace and they get flamed for wipes. If I'm driving I'm doing the party a favor and I don't owe the new players anything.

If they can enter the dungeon then the game  says they have the stats to do dps otherwise they cant enter

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol some of you have serious issues. You're still nitpicking on a dying(now sort of revived) game. God alone knows if they actually let players nitpick as they wanted how desolate the servers would be lol. People would have no choice but to lower their ap req. for dungeons and then its back to "square one" all over again. You either have your cake or eat it. Gluttons always want both.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, scorpion20 said:

If they can enter the dungeon then the game  says they have the stats to do dps otherwise they cant enter

if im not wrong you can enter dt when you are lvl 50, and can enter nf and bt after you finished khanda vihar.

 

So you wanna tell me 500 ap (maybe around 15k dps) is enough for dt, nf and bt?

Link to post
Share on other sites

/kick in the chat /playdumb

 

There's alot of commands you can use in the chat. Write /? and you can see them all.

but apparently that kick command works only in server, not in cross for some reason

Edited by Munifex
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ander01se said:

Had a bunch of 400 ap dudes  in DT yesterday. And most of them won't leave when asked politely.

 

"No, I need the daily challenge." >_>

Because daily challenge is not fixed and criteria for dungeons wasn't changed. We had quastionable skill revamp instead. And while I understand that most players want to run dungeons fast, I saw "700+ masts" ad yesterday, which is quite sad. It always was 600-650, hongmoon points feature could help undergeared people to start doing it, but community said "no".

Edited by Gennady
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...