Reflex context guide after patch?

Sourire

Hey guys,

I've been wondering.... before patch in the game a player could check in Settings - Camera options the so called ''Reflex context guide'' which unabled for players who are not confident yet using iframes in dungeons just press ''space bar'' at the time it showed instead of pressing the iframe itself. After patch this setting is gone and ofc in dungeon it's showing now only the guide for joint attacks, not iframes.. so my question is .. did they take it off default for everyone? or they put it somewhere else?

Attaching a screenshot which setting i am talking bout from before patch ... :) Thanks in advance for respond, cause from support I didn't really gain any useful info. kR338pt.jpg

script>

• 2 weeks later...

I actually want to know why this option is removed as well. But I want to be able to TURN this OFF. These prompts poping out always lagged my game and I had them off since the beginning, now I get them and no only they lag my game but also distract me so much, unhelpful is all. Prompting me to use one iframe when other is a lot better to be used at the time as the next attack could use a 5 hit iframe the game wants me to waste for some silly attack...

Can you bring the option back? Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Archived