FM Divine Veil Stage 2 Removed?

Zakaori

The veil that moves with the player. Was it removed or am I blind? If it was removed, personally that has removed part of what I liked about this class. The effect was very pretty. I wasn't aware that an expansion was meant to remove features either.

18 minutes ago, Zakaori said:

The veil that moves with the player. Was it removed or am I blind? If it was removed, personally that has removed part of what I liked about this class. The effect was very pretty. I wasn't aware that an expansion was meant to remove features either.

You're new here. They 'remove' features on the regular.

Well I knew this was coming for months. They also axed our double daze but in return we get a long range double kd that you can pop faster. They did us a real solid by giving us dragon char despite running blazing beam so I can't complain too much. I however did like having that veil for certain things.

9 hours ago, Zakaori said:

Yes, that skill is broken so it got nerfed to be like summoner's petal and assassin's smoke screen. You have to stay in spot in order to resist projectiles attack. Now all force masters cant run away while veiling during my warlock awakened bombardment.

Archived