Nerfed? Really?

Daggerpaw1

47 minutes ago, Talvi said:

Yes i know it has immunity but parry with 25 sec cd. What is exactly wrong? I miss old deflect without cd and not immune skill, and i want a choice between them like it was.

The thing is now you get the immune skill without the need of a HM skill unlocked. It only further improves the skill with the HM version. No matter what, you need to change your play style now in pvp. PVE is the same as before.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, newbiez said:

yeah i know that but its kinda waste for raid skill...nothing in that skill just approach now...and reason want the threat so much  because its kinda annoying when the range class get the threat and they love to move around so the bm need to move there and there...

I repeat, you get threat from speccing your lunar slash. Tab, that you spam whenever available to get conflagration? And with no negative effect? And your five point strike deals triple the amount of threat, that is 7,5 times increased threat on five point strike, if you can't hold aggro with that you are doing something wrong.

11 minutes ago, Yndril said:

I repeat, you get threat from speccing your lunar slash. Tab, that you spam whenever available to get conflagration? And with no negative effect? And your five point strike deals triple the amount of threat, that is 7,5 times increased threat on five point strike, if you can't hold aggro with that you are doing something wrong.

well i check it back when i get home

Archived