Grand Phoenix bundle

FaeQueen

While I am appreciative of such a spectacular bundle, 4799 ncoin is an outrageous amount for a bundle. I am away of what it entails, however no free to play person, probably 70% of the player base, can not afford such a price. I wanted to give my opinion on the subject.

I haven't had a chance to get into the game yet but they seriously have to be out their mind if they think people will pay that amount for a bundle lol. I planned on buying it but if that's the cost then I'll pass

the dress is not that good not bad but definitvly not the best looking outfif...... Pet ? well you can pick one depending of your aura stage i still want a poharan one, the only thing i liked in this bundle was weapon skin because we dont have a lot of shiny weapon skin...but almost 5k for this? Even if i kind of collect outfif and dont mind spending 5k on an outfif i dont want to look like the only fool who spend that outrageous amount for a bundle not Worth it at all.

4 hours ago, CREEDENCE said:

I bought it as soon as I logged and for my cat too xD that's how much it was in other regions so it's not going to be cheaper here . Just don't buy it there are other people that are buying it I'm sure :0

I am happy for you. I know there are people who can afford it. The majority of it either can't afford it or see it as a waste because they only like certain parts of the bundle.

Actually the bundle cost more here than it did in other regions. A friend of mine that plays on korean servers said it was exactly 50$ there but I see NA changed the price and made it cost more

• 2 weeks later...

if any "community manager" see this, pls ask devs to put into this bundle every weapon skins...60$ for 3D goodies and not even a"weapon skins bundle" this is meh, you used to sell for 449ncoins a "weapon skin bundle", i think with a bundle that expensive people deserve at least every weapon skin if they want to "pay" again to share their 60$ 3D shiny dress with alts.

Everyday i am like let's buy this bundle anyway i can afford it and then i become realistic and i am like, dress not that good, a cool pet skin and one single weapon skin all for 60$, i mean even with all weapon skin this bundle stay outrageously expenisve but without....

Archived