Why didn't we get atleast one free insta-50?

ArcWyre

37 minutes ago, Krissy said:

would have considered it if it were around 25$ but $40??? what a joke. and there isnt even a trial for it, like in w.o.w where you can TEST out the class before you purchase it.

Well this isn't wow :^) . In other words, it is redudant to compare this game to others and/or this region to others, different staff do things differently and have nothing to do with each other. If other games or regions have better options then go play there, otherwise We just have to accept what is being offered here.

1 hour ago, Shanetheillest said:

You don't have to accept what is being offered lol that's the whole point of giving feedback to help improve the game, if they didn't want people to have these type of discussions on the forums then they wouldn't have allowed it.

Yeah, you don't have to accept it, but making multiple threads on the forum isn't going to change anything, so you may as well get over it.

11 minutes ago, BabyWing said:

Yeah, you don't have to accept it, but making multiple threads on the forum isn't going to change anything, so you may as well get over it.

I didn't make the thread and don't mind the insta 50 but I'm not going to complain about someone else that may have a problem with it. You didn't have to comment on it if you didn't like what was posted by the OP just saying, no one forced you to click on it. Your response isn't going to stop someone from posting about something they don't agree with, which they have the right to so please get over it.

13 minutes ago, Shanetheillest said:

I didn't make the thread and don't mind the insta 50 but I'm not going to complain about someone else that may have a problem with it. You didn't have to comment on it if you didn't like what was posted by the OP just saying, no one forced you to click on it. Your response isn't going to stop someone from posting about something they don't agree with, which they have the right to so please get over it.

Now you're getting mixed up. I didn't make any replies in this thread besides the one to you. Maybe check before accusing people of things. And by the way, I never said that you were the one who made the thread. It was more of a general statement, since I've seen this topic pop up more than once. Sorry that I didn't make that more clear.

It's funny how you tell me to get over it, when you're the one getting upset that I told someone that making a thread about this subject is pointless, which it is. Also, this is a public forum. Just like they have the right to complain about something they don't like, I have the right to criticize their complaints if I choose to, as long as I'm not outright flaming them, which is not happening.

The point I'm trying to make is that there is no point in complaining about something that is not going to be changed. I know a lot of people think "maybe if I complain enough about something, they'll finally change it!", but that isn't always the case. I really don't see that happening here, and if they ever do make the voucher free, it will probably happen a long time from now.

Anyways, this'll be my last reply, as it's late at night and I really don't feel like getting into this with you. Enjoy yourself.

8 minutes ago, BabyWing said:

Now you're getting mixed up. I didn't make any replies in this thread besides the one to you. Maybe check before accusing people of things. And by the way, I never said that you were the one who made the thread. It was more of a general statement, since I've seen this topic pop up more than once. Sorry that I didn't make that more clear.

It's funny how you tell me to get over it, when you're the one getting upset that I told someone that making a thread about this subject is pointless, which it is. Also, this is a public forum. Just like they have the right to complain about something they don't like, I have the right to criticize their complaints if I choose to, as long as I'm not outright flaming them, which is not happening.

The point I'm trying to make is that there is no point in complaining about something that is not going to be changed. I know a lot of people think "maybe if I complain enough about something, they'll finally change it!", but that isn't always the case. I really don't see that happening here, and if they ever do make the voucher free, it will probably happen a long time from now.

Anyways, this'll be my last reply, as it's late at night and I really don't feel like getting into this with you. Enjoy yourself.

Well if you were replying to the OP then maybe you should have quoted them instead of me, just saying. Btw telling someone to "get over it" sounds like you're upset that people are bringing up an issue that's bothering them. You can criticize complaints but at least make sure it's constructive criticism next time. Have a good night.

makes one ponder if those who are crying the loudest.. have 8 characters already.. or their part of networking of accounts to farm gold to sell for real money.. in either case..  I have no real opinion.. except in.. Korea, they eat monkey's, have chocolate covered grasshoppers.. Korea Blade and Soul, is a part of this game, and their more advanced than we are..  so saying they have something we dont.. its like waa.. stomp, stomp, crash, bang.. "Mommy!, Johnnie has a bigger slice of pie than me".. meh.. get over it Johnnie.. eat your pie.. or go to your room without your pie.. "Waddles away pondering the meaning of "artificially flavored.. Chocolate Grasshoppers"

While I don't think we need to get a free insta 50, I also don't get why people have such a big problem with people voicing their opinions in this game? Lol its not hurting anybody if anything the devs may actually take their opinion into consideration and then we all will benefit from it. I mean who wouldn't want a free insta 50?

Free lv50 would be nice but: 

*This game is free to play 

*Only those who reached elite stage 8+ would be able to get it. It's because they spent hundreds of $ or € on game.

* In world of warcraft level  boost is worth 50€/$ 

*In wow blizzard gives you free boost for one character if you buy latest expansion.

*Wow doesnt boost character to max level. Only high level enough to be able to do content of latest expansion. At level cap for previous expansion.

*Previous expansion lv cap was 45.

*Using same bussiness model as wow you should pay for game, pay 13$ subscription/month, get free boost  to lv 45 when  buying new expansion  and pay another 50$ for extra lv45 characters.

6 hours ago, Alesthra said:

Free lv50 would be nice but: 

*This game is free to play 

*Only those who reached elite stage 8+ would be able to get it. It's because they spent hundreds of $ or € on game.

* In world of warcraft level  boost is worth 50€/$ 

*In wow blizzard gives you free boost for one character if you buy latest expansion.

*Wow doesnt boost character to max level. Only high level enough to be able to do content of latest expansion. At level cap for previous expansion.

*Previous expansion lv cap was 45.

*Using same bussiness model as wow you should pay for game, pay 13$ subscription/month, get free boost  to lv 45 when  buying new expansion  and pay another 50$ for extra lv45 characters.

pssssst (their boosts actually brought you up to max level last expansion. They just haven't updated the boosts for this expansion. I know this because I play both games.)

I agree with the other points though. The games free so they have no reason to toss out free mtx items or services. The only reason they would want to throw one out for free is if population was declining to the point where they needed a big incentive to get players to come back. Most MMO's do these boosts as a way to get people back to the game or get people to recommend the game to friends because they can say "hey come play this game with me. If you get this boost item you'll be max level and we can do (x,y,z) together!"

Archived