Why didn't we get atleast one free insta-50?

ArcWyre

A "service" should be one free insta 50 then if you want more you need to pay but as I see milking players is the best solution... I was waiting for this and I even installed this game for this ** but it seems it'snot worth the effort

25 minutes ago, Byakko said:

A "service" should be one free insta 50 then if you want more you need to pay but as I see milking players is the best solution... I was waiting for this and I even installed this game for this ** but it seems it'snot worth the effort

You installed a game so you could use an instant lvl 50 item? Seriously? Consider it doesn't take you longer than 2 days worth of time to reach that level by questing, and you will actually get a clue of what is happening.

37 minutes ago, Byakko said:

I just can't even with this post. Same to what Nekonata said ^

And to others, KR was pay to play model like WoW, of course they have the privilege of getting a free level 50 boost during it's time of not being p2p.

If anything, if NA were to give a free 50 at the launch of the service, premium members who subbed for X amount of months through NCoin only would have the first privilege.

1 hour ago, Nekonata said:

You installed a game so you could use an instant lvl 50 item? Seriously? Consider it doesn't take you longer than 2 days worth of time to reach that level by questing, and you will actually get a clue of what is happening.

I already have 3 chars at 50 made long time ago... i wanted a free 50 so i can make another char on another server and not waste time to lvl to 50 as you say "2 days" but you forget that there exist jobs and real life bs. Also what fanboys and tomboys can't see in each game is that with perseverence we can achieve something but as I see you all like to be milked of your money and that voucher being 4000 Ncoin with a sale of bein 3200NC of what you get as a new lvl 50 is not worth it.

11 minutes ago, Byakko said:

I already have 3 chars at 50 made long time ago... i wanted a free 50 so i can make another char on another server and not waste time to lvl to 50 as you say "2 days" but you forget that there exist jobs and real life bs. Also what fanboys and tomboys can't see in each game is that with perseverence we can achieve something but as I see you all like to be milked of your money.

Tomboys? What do they have to do with any of this?

30 minutes ago, Byakko said:

I already have 3 chars at 50 made long time ago... i wanted a free 50 so i can make another char on another server and not waste time to lvl to 50 as you say "2 days" but you forget that there exist jobs and real life bs. Also what fanboys and tomboys can't see in each game is that with perseverence we can achieve something but as I see you all like to be milked of your money and that voucher being 4000 Ncoin with a sale of bein 3200NC of what you get as a new lvl 50 is not worth it.

so do i.last time it didn't take me longer than 3-4 days to lvl a bm from scratch.not sure why ppl want to insta 50.it would only take away the fun and create even more random nabs not knowing anything and you still would need gear unless you get everything nowadays lmao.

21 hours ago, Byakko said:

Oh, judging from the number of your posts I thought you were a new player. Sorry.

I said 2 days worth of time aka within 48 hours. There are also people claiming you can level to 50 under 24 hours, I guess that is pure leveling and ignoring everything else (also ignoring slow and worthless quests). Will you pay 50 euros to save 24 hours of gaming time that you will likely spend on other boring things (tv, facebook crap...) is completely up to you.

And yeah, you have your real life BS and want a free item - why should NcSoft care? That's the precise reason this voucher exists in the 1st place - to make money out of people like you. You are not even asking for a price reduction - you demand free item.

On 4/12/2017 at 5:40 PM, artuntaure said:

so do i.last time it didn't take me longer than 3-4 days to lvl a bm from scratch.not sure why ppl want to insta 50.it would only take away the fun and create even more random nabs not knowing anything and you still would need gear unless you get everything nowadays lmao.

I see a lot of people saying this but am calling bull on it. after a day and a half I'm at 17 on a BM stuck doing sidequests cause the next story quests requires level 18 even though "you can level to 50 only doing main story quests". 

Also I agree it would have been NICE to have gotten one of the free 50's but given the fact that this game is completely free to play so you can't really hate them for not giving out free stuff. 

As far as "it's not worth it" that isn't necessarily true. IF you are able to level 1-50 in 48 hours (somehow, maybe I need to look up some sort of speed running guide for this game) that would equate to $1.04 per hour of your time saved. If you work, even making minimum wage, that's a difference of $6.47 per hour you're saving on time lost that you could be working. Seems like a damn good deal to me. 

Just remember this game is free. You could be paying 10-20 dollars a month for this AND paying $50 for a max level boost (like other MMO's do, won't point any fingers)

I leveled a new char to 50 in about 3 days before so it definitely doesn't take much time to reach 50 depending on how many hrs you can play each day. Here is a great guide on what quests to do and what to skip to reach 50. It took him 13 hrs of game play to reach it. Go to his channel if you want to see it piece by piece instead of all together.

Ah ok so leveling is similar to how it was when the game first came out where for the most part it's just "grab all quests". A lot of people made it out to sound like you could get through the entire game without doing side quests.

Edit: That is also why I find myself so underleveled now that I've hit blackram.

Nah, you only need to do side quests that are on your level  (if I'm lvl 20 I will quit every quest below 20), and when you reach 37 (finish cinderlands) you can do story alone (or so people say, I usually finish quests with good items anyways, never been cblocked by low level). 

And for the money saved - depends on the worth of your country's currency. You are also comparing gaming time to work time. Do you really have a job that you could be doing instead of your gaming time? If so, shoot away. For comparison, a minimum wage job in my country gives 2 to 3 euros per hour. Sounds fun, eh? Life is so unfair :I

37 minutes ago, Nekonata said:

And for the money saved - depends on the worth of your country's currency. You are also comparing gaming time to work time. 

They aren't comparing game time to work time as there is no difference, time is time. They are referring to opportunity cost.

WoW and SWTOR both gave out free level jump tokens when they brought in the services to their games, and it resulted in a multitude of new players creating max level characters and immediately going into end game content with no knowledge of class or anything, and it was a total nightmare.

Think the F2 and kick bug right now is bad? You should wait and what happens if they give out insta 50s for free LOL

17 hours ago, Clubssc said:

I see a lot of people saying this but am calling bull on it. after a day and a half I'm at 17 on a BM stuck doing sidequests cause the next story quests requires level 18 even though "you can level to 50 only doing main story quests". 

yes you can get 50 with just the main story and some dung spamming.not that hard,i even did it half a year back when it was harder.

indeed i knew what i was doing and i was kind of semi-hardcore,meaning i played like 8-10 hours a day at least.

having a higher main wich can do stuff also helps.

i am a f2p player.

17 hours ago, Clubssc said:

Also I agree it would have been NICE to have gotten one of the free 50's but given the fact that this game is completely free to play so you can't really hate them for not giving out free stuff. 

As far as "it's not worth it" that isn't necessarily true. IF you are able to level 1-50 in 48 hours (somehow, maybe I need to look up some sort of speed running guide for this game) that would equate to $1.04 per hour of your time saved. If you work, even making minimum wage, that's a difference of $6.47 per hour you're saving on time lost that you could be working. Seems like a damn good deal to me. 

Just remember this game is free. You could be paying 10-20 dollars a month for this AND paying $50 for a max level boost (like other MMO's do, won't point any fingers)

tbh,i have to much problems with this game to find it worth the pay.

even with my internet i am getting dced way to often and ncsoft won't do anything except blaming isp lmao.

it was one of my reasons to leave the game behind.

perhaps i will do the same again if the game won't allow me to play decently.

the server still seems as instable as ever before lol.

wonder if i should go back to the 32-bit client.

funny how i never have problems with other games.

5 hours ago, Tsunakai said:

WoW and SWTOR both gave out free level jump tokens when they brought in the services to their games, and it resulted in a multitude of new players creating max level characters and immediately going into end game content with no knowledge of class or anything, and it was a total nightmare.

Think the F2 and kick bug right now is bad? You should wait and what happens if they give out insta 50s for free LOL

I mean I agree that this happens but it is a curve that will flatten out. Yes dungeons will have a lot of players immediately who don't know what to do but after doing the dungeons they'll get ahold of it. It happened in WoW, it happened in GW2 but once the inital burst of new people doing the boost start to learn things you just end up with an increase in normal skilled players. Plus they have the in game training room now (which even while leveling has taught me a lot of great things) that people can use to learn combos and mechanics.

1 hour ago, Clubssc said:

I mean I agree that this happens but it is a curve that will flatten out. Yes dungeons will have a lot of players immediately who don't know what to do but after doing the dungeons they'll get ahold of it. It happened in WoW, it happened in GW2 but once the inital burst of new people doing the boost start to learn things you just end up with an increase in normal skilled players. Plus they have the in game training room now (which even while leveling has taught me a lot of great things) that people can use to learn combos and mechanics.

in a perfect world the kind of people who create an insta 50 as their first character would actually bother to learn their class, mechanics, and use things like the training room, but the reality is that they don't. They come, they realise they can just get carried thru things so they never make an effort o pull  their weight.

2 minutes ago, PooHie said:

Well this isn't wow :^) . In other words, it is redudant to compare this game to others and/or this region to others, different staff do things differently and have nothing to do with each other. If other games or regions have better options then go play there, otherwise We just have to accept what is being offered here.

this isnt wow? jee who would have thought? i brought it up because its actually very beneficial to players who decide to buy this. why is bringing this up such a bad thing..??? if they are actually paying attention to forums then this could be something implemented in future. i dont see why you have to shut me down and just say to go play another game. if i wanted to then i wouldnt be posting here would i?

Archived