12/04 Maintenance delayed for 1hour

Cheung

12 minutes ago, hwalien said:

haven't seen forum so active lately.

this must be good thing.

the only time ppl even visit forums is when they have to complain about maintenance time like their life depends on bns as life support lel

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this game runs to disaster,  low areas are empty,  people with low ap are banned in dungeouns,  imposible to queue low level dungeouns cause there arent players enough,  high level players ara bored and leave the game, Blade and soul is like a cementery of good memories. Rest In Peace. :(

16 minutes ago, yazmina said:

I think this game runs to disaster,  low areas are empty,  people with low ap are banned in dungeouns,  imposible to queue low level dungeouns cause there arent players enough,  high level players ara bored and leave the game, Blade and soul is like a cementery of good memories. Rest In Peace. :(

4 minutes ago, Kaigame said:

Did you register just to post that? I mean really?!?!?!?!? Talk about losing your mind over a delayed update!!

If you need help in a dungeon, try asking in faction chat, i'm sure someone would be willing to help.

indeed, while hanging around and waiting for smth to do recently, it was a nice change for me  to just offer a guided low lvl dungeon tour for some newbies =)

8 minutes ago, yazmina said:

Did you register just to post that? I mean really?!?!?!?!? Talk about losing your mind over a delayed update!!

If you need help in a dungeon, try asking in faction chat, i'm sure someone would be willing to help.

10 minutes ago, Divine Dragon Soul said:

There is no need to rush. Better to have it closed all day for a smooth game after maintenance. They will send you free 6x tokens. So you can sleep today. See you tomorrow ^^

6 tokens... hmm... and to buy that wheel is like what ? 20-26?

1 minute ago, Kryzz said:

But is 6 cloud tokens enough to make up for a lost day for EU? What about us who had a day of our premium wasted?

3 minutes ago, Jaesunnie said:

I think it's 15 for the chakra shield as far as I saw on a list. :) 
And then another 15+chakra shield for the Ebondrake Wheel :) 

Instead of those 6 tokens they should make the insta lvl 50 weapon at +10.... it's like having a siren weapon equipped or the oathbreaker old patch weapon

Archived