12/04 Maintenance delayed for 1hour

Cheung

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To OP, you have to remember EU get one extra day of events since maint is after reset.

similarly, you could have done the dailies before maint then claim rewards after maint. 

But it it doesn't matter now, since we are all getting comp 6 tokens

15 minutes ago, Azaazel said:

To OP, you have to remember EU get one extra day of events since maint is after reset.

similarly, you could have done the dailies before maint then claim rewards after maint. 

Are those bound to account?

All i see here is a bunch of neckbeards and kids whining they can't play today. Go out, read a book, spend time with your family, study!

With a patch this size it was bound to have some bugs, so would you rather have a buggy game that had to be shtdown every hour for hotfixes or a delayed maintenance to make sure everything is done properly?

You all act like spoiled brats.

18 minutes ago, Azaazel said:

Yeah, so? Server reset is at 8am or something so people that work don't benefit this "extra" day.

Also about "you could have done the dailies before maintenance" => again, server reset is at 8am or something

And 6 tokens when you can get a minium of 21 per day is kinda a joke

I don't want to act like a spoiled kid, but that does it. From now on, do it like other games. Give time values of best and worst scenario, like '' All servers will undergo maintenance for approximately x to y hours ''. I don't care about the token giveaway, i already knew this event coming and had no plans of farming or using those tokens.

1 hour ago, Criticl said:

The delay is not really the mainproblem here, the mainproblem is, that they announced 3x 1hour... you can't do shit with one hour. If they would have tell us, that the servermainintance will take 3 or 4 more hours, you could have done important stuff irl like... having fun as an exampel .  This is a disgrace, A Shame. Shame on you NCsoft.

maybe they did expect just one hour. that's how coding works. sometimes a bug getting fixed, just make other 2 pop up, other times, fixing one bug makes the game/program ready to go.

Shit happens

While I understand stuff can happen and I don't mind long maintenance times (even when is a whole day like FF14), can you stop saying "1 hour more" when at this point it's cristal clear that you don't know? Admit that there is no ETA and keep us informed but don't give us "false hopes" 4 times in a row.

The delay is not really the mainproblem here, the mainproblem is, that they announced 3x 1hour... you can't do shit with one hour. If they would have tell us, that the servermainintance will take 3 or 4 more hours, you could have done important stuff irl like... having fun as an exampel .  This is a disgrace, A Shame. Shame on you NCsoft.

3 minutes ago, Draelth said:

While I understand stuff can happen and I don't mind long maintenance times (even when is a whole day like FF14), can you stop saying "1 hour more" when at this point it's cristal clear that you don't know? Admit that there is no ETA and keep us informed but don't give us "false hopes" 4 times in a row.

This.
In a professional environment, you're setting yourself up for failure by making deadlines you can't meet. Nothing pisses people off more than that. If they keep adding an hour deadline, we're GOING to expect them to be done in that hour.

Honestly, things like these tend to happen with patches this size. 

Production deliveries are always a pain in the bum.

You gotta chill, people. The fact that you're freaking out about a few less hours of gameplay is kind of preoccupying lol.

8 minutes ago, Kinessan said:

Honestly, things like these tend to happen with patches this size. 

Production deliveries are always a pain in the bum.

You gotta chill, people. The fact that you're freaking out about a few less hours of gameplay is kind of preoccupying lol.

It´s not about the waiting time, it´s about the lies after lies, they don´t know when the real ETA is, they don´t know for how long they will stay on fixing code, problems, w/e yet every hour they give ppl false hopes and they give ppl false information just to, then next hour, be delayed cause they don´t knowjack at this point.

Archived