12/04 Maintenance delayed for 1hour

Cheung

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, caioc2 said:

The problem is estimating the correct time^^

Easy!!! Maintenance is always extended by 1-2 hours right? So double the maintenance window!!

1) Say: Maintenance window is 10 hours!!!

2) Userbase screams louder than ever!! but get over it

3) Maintenance ends in 6.5 hours, Userbase praises the skills of the development team.

4) Dev Team drinks Champagne :D

Just now, Lorcanne said:

They're not just gonna rush it out before everything is ready, so be patient and wait till it's time, and be glad you don't get a crap update

Ummm, what game have you been playing?! I couldn't even launch the game after last update :)

Add another hour.. 

Posted 6 minutes ago
Hello,  

Unfortunately the Blade & Soul maintenance has been extended by approximately 1 hour. We are expecting the servers to be back around 11:30 AM PDT / 7:30 PM UTC.  

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

I haven't been an online gamer for long, but even I understands that stuff can happens that makes it impossible to launch on the predicted time. 
People need to chill and stop being so entitled. 
I am pretty sure they are working their asses off to get the servers up and running as soon as possible. 
Guys, this is not the end of the world. Sit down, relax and enjoy something else while you wait :)

with so much being implemented i'm not surprised it's delayed but I don't understand why don't they start patches like these an hour early x: bc everyone knows on top of maint there's a 1 hour delay with the marketplace and sometimes charging NC. Super excited for the content but >_>

Archived