Sign in to follow this  
JonJonPoPongZ

How to Troll and entire Faction

newbiez   

wow ssp w/o ctrl+f and no lag...*my dream*

its "an" not "and" xD

Edited by newbiez

FrozenB   

This video just proves that BM needs a nerf.

All he does is put on dragon tongue + flock of blade + Fire blade RMB randomly + a super good computer with 0 graphics lag in massive battlefield and good ping.

slowcow   

People take the easy and lazy way out and join a ruling faction, while being fully aware how imbalanced factions are. They just want to take advantage of this and choose the easy way to make gold. When someone comes and kill them 1v20 in a PVP area, they start flaming and crying ... man don't you just love the internet.

Love those vids, keep them coming!

Zedonia   
21 minutes ago, slowcow said:

People take the easy and lazy way out and join a ruling faction, while being fully aware how imbalanced factions are.

To make it fair: It was a bad idea to even make factions in that game. As we can see, almost no one wants open pvp in that game and it's understandable because it's worse than 6v6.

2 hours ago, slowcow said:

People take the easy and lazy way out and join a ruling faction, while being fully aware how imbalanced factions are. They just want to take advantage of this and choose the easy way to make gold. When someone comes and kill them 1v20 in a PVP area, they start flaming and crying ... man don't you just love the internet.

Love those vids, keep them coming!

Is there a better way to make gold from SSP aside from joining dominant faction? O.o

Edited by Alysha Hawkeye

slowcow   
40 minutes ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Is there a better way to make gold from SSP aside from joining dominant faction? O.o

There isn't. But the point is, people jump on the bandwagon and take advantage of this broken system and they are fully aware that this is not how it was really intended to work. So while one faction can farm all the gold in the world, the other is left with just farming dailys because they simply can not take part in that gold farm in SSP.

But what really grinds my gears is that when someone from the minorities faction (like JonJon in this case) goes and starts wiping all those people from dominating faction, they think Jon is being unfair to them so they start flaming and crying ... I mean that is just pathetic on so many levels. I think we need more people like JonJon to remind those dominant factions that they do not own the place and remind them that they are farming in a faction PvP area.

newbiez   
8 hours ago, FrozenB said:

All he does is put on dragon tongue + flock of blade + Fire blade RMB randomly + a super good computer with 0 graphics lag in massive battlefield and good ping.

another nerf lol xD the char is depends on how good ur condition aka ping,fps etc2

newbiez   
7 hours ago, Zedonia said:

To make it fair: It was a bad idea to even make factions in that game. As we can see, almost no one wants open pvp in that game and it's understandable because it's worse than 6v6.

im kinda agree with this..when one faction with overloaded population while another faction is completely deserted/dead make me think does faction content really useful nowadays because when i see the intro vid and saw this faction stuff i thought we gonna have a intense open world pvp but its really disappointing me and make me think can they make players with 1 faction and fight with another fixed faction aka npc faction...

Taking other players by surprise, then hit and run before anyone notice, and all thanks to the credit card. So skillful, so majestic. That's the hero blues deserve.

Edited by Zachariasz

FrozenB   

Also, the reason why he could kill people by surprise is because majority of people used ctrl + F to hide characters. This function also hides the enemy players as well. There was a time I was killing terror and suddenly died. I was like what's going on. Then, after I press ctrl + F to disable hidden characters, I saw a bunch of blue enemy around me pvping. LOL...

If everyone doesn't use ctrl+F, do you think he could run to the center of all the red players and kill them? He would be CCs to death before he could reach 6m or closer.

FrozenB   
1 minute ago, TwoPunchMan092 said:

The reason he killed so many was simply because he sneaked on them. You can do the same with all other classes and with same damage.

Nope. Not any class. Unless you have full raven top gears. 

That guy only had stage 10 legendary and no bt legendary accessories. At least in SSP, the only other class that can kill that many in a short amount of time is a destroyer. The other classes like summoner, warlock can just trolling people and can't kill massively.

Beside ctrl+F, the other problem is that most red players are in PVE mode. They don't wear PVP ss or spec PVP skills. Unlike the blue players who are there intended to PVP, red players are not prepared. Well...it can't really blame red players as the blue players only come to PVP once in a while (maybe for 10-20 minutes of PVP few times per week?) Who would spec PVP (losing alot of DPS) to farm prestiges and moonstones in SSP, specially for low AP players?

Edited by FrozenB

10 hours ago, FrozenB said:

The reason he killed so many was simply because he sneaked on them. You can do the same with all other classes and get the same results.

Hell i even saw a HM 10 sin once who managed to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ some HM13+ players from my faction within seconds.

Edited by TwoPunchMan092

Athaya   
11 minutes ago, TwoPunchMan092 said:

You can do the same with all other classes and get the same results.

Even force master? :o

newbiez   

^maybe with the bomb skill something...even tho fm cant move when cast that skills but that skills dmg is pain xD