Forums

SF's future

Inanhesh

hey everyone

im a hm4 soul fighter, its my first char. i really like it, the looks, the skills, the 2 stances. 

i recently asked people in faction chat a quick question about the char and people said that sf is dead, dont play it.

i saw a comment on FM's topic, telling the buffs and nerfs regarding the character, and i wonder if anyone out there could share the same with soulfighters.

i read a lot about how we are not wanted in dungeons, that we are useless, and the nerf with the next update will be pretty much kill us.

i welcome any useful input and opinion.

thanks in advance

58 minutes ago, Inanhesh said:

hey everyone

im a hm4 soul fighter, its my first char. i really like it, the looks, the skills, the 2 stances. 

i recently asked people in faction chat a quick question about the char and people said that sf is dead, dont play it.

i saw a comment on FM's topic, telling the buffs and nerfs regarding the character, and i wonder if anyone out there could share the same with soulfighters.

i read a lot about how we are not wanted in dungeons, that we are useless, and the nerf with the next update will be pretty much kill us.

i welcome any useful input and opinion.

thanks in advance

With the patch on april 12, we will get a skill revamp. This means, that SF cannot longer use a hybrid build like now, you can only use earth or ice element. For futher information:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/secrets-of-the-stratus-systems-changes/

You forgot Focus Chi no longer gives crit chance bonus but additional 30% crit dmg on 3 gold dragons and it actually gives a stack gold dragon itself. PvP Burning Tundra removed true but new "PvE" version also chills/freezes. PvP Whirlwind removed true but new whirlwind is on 30sec stead 36/45sec cd.Howling blast stage 1 also reduces cooldown of focus chi by 3 sec (ok thats useless but neverthe less ^^) King Fist is always 2 Hits not 3 as stated in the Vid.

Why do you call froststorm stag2 PvP ? i cant see and advantage on stage 1 for pve its the same with static field and lower aoe ???

Greets PEST

6 minutes ago, Pestiferius said:

You forgot Focus Chi no longer gives crit chance bonus but additional 30% crit dmg on 3 gold dragons. And King Fist is always 2 Hits not 3 as stated in the Vid.

Greets PEST

ur 1st part is correct, it no longer gives +20% critical chance on focus chi, but it instead now grants u 1 golden dragon on use, and at 3 golden dragon stacks increases ur critical damage by an additional 60% for a total of +80% critical damage and as for the King Fist the video is correct, it always hits 3 times... the 1st initial cast and up to an additional 2 more times for a total of 3 hits

9 hours ago, Hiroki Rinn said:

Anyone thinking about re-rolling since the changes?  I've noticed PvE having a dps boost, but all other aspects, primarily PvP, took a massive nose dive.

I didn't login after patch yet (has no time/will) but if it is like ppl say, I'd rather quit b&s at all. Don't want to work like a dog gearing new character which can be nerfed in one of the next updates. PVP is very important to me, I liked wirlwind valley and that was my motivation to grind so far. I'm not going to grind for pve, its not fun.

Tried new training room, don't see big pve boost. Example, with 700+ ap I deal 12k dps on scorpion queen, and it's close to what I has before update (and before update I has 670). Of course, If I distribute hm points in ap, damage is bigger, but that's all

Archived