Boycott the buying of f10 outfits until wardrobe free implemented

CrimsonDuskEU

I dont get this wardrobe thing. The second tab in your vault is cheap to unlock and you can store outfits there. If you can fill even the half of that space with cash shop outfits, premium shouldnt be problem for you.

A reminder to you all that ALL regions have free wardrobe.

My inventory is full of outfits, buying further outfits is impossible.

Stop buying outfits until NCWest realizes it's more profitable to hang out free wardrobe for everyone.

Many people would like to buy outfits, but do not wish to buy premium, and thus cannot buy more outfits.

Since NCWest has shown no signs of willing to treat the playerbase like ALL other regions treat them, let us fight for our rights by simply not purchasing more costumes.

As for premium benefits regarding costumes : make premium users not be required to use outfit stamps to transfer outfits to their alts, or reduce the need for stamps by half (2 for accessories, 3 for outfits).

Before some start whiteknighting NCWest's policies, let me remind you : Together, we are Strong. Stand together, community ! Let us take back what is rightfully ours ! Show them that we will not tolerate the discrimination given to EU/NA (all regions have free wardrobe). For Equality !

Edit : or if you're lazy just upvote this thread.

52 minutes ago, KzE said:

I dont get this wardrobe thing. The second tab in your vault is cheap to unlock and you can store outfits there. If you can fill even the half of that space with cash shop outfits, premium shouldnt be problem for you.

When I buy french fries, and have to pay for ketchup, while my neighbor gets the ketchup for free, I don't buy that ketchup. Like you said I can, but I won't. And someone with common sense won't ask me why I don't just buy that damn ketchup. I bought the french fries with no ketchup for a year now I'm fed up. No free ketchup no money for french fries maker. Does french fries maker give a *cricket* ? Hell no ! But he will start giving a *cricket* if other people do the same.

People won't be boycotting that especially when we have LIMITED TIME outfits existing. These things are pretty useless to even try to get as people prefer buying the limited time outfits and buying premium from other players is possible.

unfortunally for you my friend the 12 patch will bring a big bundle whit an unique costume,weapon skin,pet,etc people will just blow their visa dont matter what you think.

As long as they win money by this it wil stay as premium benefit is a free to play game all games have pay inventory expansion free players alway have storage issues this is nothing new

note: i heard not all other region has free wardrobe so is not the first time it happend

5 minutes ago, Arkdain said:

unfortunally for you my friend the 12 patch will bring a big bundle whit an unique costume,weapon skin,pet,etc people will just blow their visa dont matter what you think.

You underestimate the power of social media. It all begins with one person. Then a massive flood that cannot be stopped. Heard of Arab Spring ? If they can pull off such great things, we as a community can pull this off easily.

23 minutes ago, CrimsonDuskEU said:

You underestimate the power of social media. It all begins with one person. Then a massive flood that cannot be stopped. Heard of Arabic Spring ? If they can pull off such great things, we as a community can pull this off easily.

well maybe that will work on a real life problem ,but i will put another game as example: elsword this game have the freature to expand your inventory whit the game money but you know what they did outside kr version their removed it and sell the expansion in cash shop currency in the european version after 5 year people fill the forum whit complaints but since is a free to play it stayed that way you know why because if a player need it they will buy it

Like the post above cant tell a casher to not buy costumes wen they come in limited time offers rng box/trove/f10 rotation its pointless since in their majority dont care about a free player issues.

for me the solution might be divide the wardrobe in 2 parts game costumes/pay costumes this will alow the free user to storage the droped costumes saving them a few spaces in their character

19 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

This is a quick reminder that we are listening and forwarding feedback to the appropriate team members. We appreciate the input. Please remember to keep it civil and constructive when making your point.

Thank you! 

This has been a major complaint since the game first came out, it's been a year. How much longer do the devs need to hear peoples call for free wardrobe before they actually listen? 

Only solution would be to put cash shop item which  permanentaly unlocks wardrobe.

And don't forget one thing: you can buy cash shop outfits using Hongmoon coins. 1000 coins is worth about 300 gold. So it's possible to have cash shop outfits without spending real life money...

This post as a point, f2p players don't even bother to sell their hard working gold for the payed ones to buy (thus giving the payed players less and less gold to buy) for the only reason that, let's face it, we only go to the shop mostly for the outfit, I got some in the wardrobe thx to free premium week and I got 2 full rows of outfits in my inventory + one on my vault, I already struggle with space and no matter how much I see an outfit I wanna get, I just think "I can't.... I got no more space as my vault is full of crafting material and wep/accessories I'll need to level up or diff kinds of coins.

A way to improve this but still keep the wardrobe premium only in a way, it's like during the weekend and ONLY during the weekend, everyone as access to it, this way premium members can still have that wardrobe benefit more then f2p players and if you really want them to feel more unique, let them access wardrobe in cross server dungeons 

Stay on topic instead of reacting to something that would just start an arguement.

Free wardrobe for all needs to happen, everyone should be encouraged to buy outfits and other things without worry of whether they'll have to sacrifice materials they may need or an outfit they've been wanting. Sure, I'm sure they make a nice profit off of rng boxes and Trove... but constant, steady income is what outfits provide and it caters to both free and paying players at all times.

Give everyone wardrobe and give premiums discounts on outfits in f10, fewer or no stamps for mailing outfits or remote access to wardrobe anywhere to compensate for giving everyone access to wardrobe. The only excuse I ever see is, "but that's the only reason premium is worth getting" which is pure BS! I've gotten a taste of premium from being a newsletter subscriber and all the other bonuses plus the replacement bonuses I mentioned would still make premium easily worth having without the need to use wardrobe as an excuse. Heck, they could make things like weapon boxes mailable to other characters with stamps to increase the value of stamps!

There's plenty of ways to continue to make money off players while giving everyone something that is sorely needed for players in a game with some of the worst inventory I have ever had to deal with in an mmo!

My solution for the wardrobe:

1) Make the wardrobe another tab just like inv or bank space

2) everyone gets ONE 8-slot ROW to start for free

3) use those same backpack things that we already use for inv/bank expansion and use them the same way as bank/inv expansion.

4) only fashion items go into wardrobe

srsly NCSOFT, you are leaving a boatload of cash on the table by stifling the ability to buy fashion. I want that cobalt stuff for my alt assistant, but sry, no room

you lose "moar moneh"

3 hours ago, CharlieIsBoss said:

1) Make the wardrobe another tab just like inv or bank space

2) everyone gets ONE 8-slot ROW to start for free

3) use those same backpack things that we already use for inv/bank expansion and use them the same way as bank/inv expansion.

4) only fashion items go into wardrobe

I remember back in the early days in China there was such a tab and it wasnt efficient at all because there are TONS of outfits.

Let me give you an example with my toons in EU, I dont have premium and I have never ever bought any ncoins (cant send mail to people outside of my own account). I have over 100 outfits in my main toon in the wardrobe. How do I have outfits in my wardrobe WOW. Hacker? Cheater? You know about those newsletter sub rewards you get once in a while? The include free 7-day premium. I have stage7 premium without buying any ncoins ever. There are ways, its about how you organize your playtime and the bonuses you get.

20 hours ago, CrimsonDuskEU said:

A reminder to you all that ALL regions have free wardrobe.

My inventory is full of outfits, buying further outfits is impossible.

Stop buying outfits until NCWest realizes it's more profitable to hang out free wardrobe for everyone.

Many people would like to buy outfits, but do not wish to buy premium, and thus cannot buy more outfits.

Since NCWest has shown no signs of willing to treat the playerbase like ALL other regions treat them, let us fight for our rights by simply not purchasing more costumes.

As for premium benefits regarding costumes : make premium users not be required to use outfit stamps to transfer outfits to their alts, or reduce the need for stamps by half (2 for accessories, 3 for outfits).

Before some start whiteknighting NCWest's policies, let me remind you : Together, we are Strong. Stand together, community ! Let us take back what is rightfully ours ! Show them that we will not tolerate the discrimination given to EU/NA (all regions have free wardrobe). For Equality !

Edit : or if you're lazy just upvote this thread.

You forgot it became free when when they went f2p in dec u ppl forget we dont always get what kr gets right of the bat we will  get what kr gets in due time  we dont get what they get right an when they rel things  Stop being so greedy ..   JUST WAIT An one more thing its f2p game  why do u think ever thing should be free for u an just hand it to u.

Yeah, go ahead and make a thread so 5~10 people on the forums can agree with you haphazardly then go off to buy whatever costume they want anyways!

I'm sorry but I just had to make a sarcastic comment. You're making a thread about boycotting on an Official forum of the game that's inhabited by less than 5% of the paying community. And it's a contradictory thread as well, if a player is already willing to cash for an outfit then wouldn't you assume they already pay for Premium to be able to use Wardrobe?

Granted you can buy costumes via HMcoins but if you know you're already a costume collector and there's also an option to buy Premium via gold then wouldn't that player get that premium anyways?

But I forgot, you're the same guy who thought his random rants/complaints followed by a few others got NCWest to do a prior reduction to weapons/accessories when it was due to come.

Archived