act 5/6 acc's

Dotimus

2 minutes ago, Meginb said:

So no pinnacle at the end of act 6, because that's what's been said for weeks now.... that's not some sudden random mistake, what took so long to correct it?

Last second changes like with the Belts that had debuff for Asura maybe?

Except they removed the mechanic from the related dungeon so no harm was really done... this information has been around for weeks and people have been acting and informing new players on how to progress based on that information and it's just now being corrected?!?

Hire a damn fact checker to quality check your facts before releasing them NC!

14 hours ago, Meginb said:

Except they removed the mechanic from the related dungeon so no harm was really done... this information has been around for weeks and people have been acting and informing new players on how to progress based on that information and it's just now being corrected?!?

Hire a damn fact checker to quality check your facts before releasing them NC!

I hope, that the fact of "gunner will not be released on april 12 patch", is also incorrect :-/

It doesn't directly affect me since I already have full sets of Lucent and Pinnacle and I always tell new players to finish the story so they can do Dawn of Khanda Vihar asap since they'll be grinding those dungeons for other stuff along with the accessories anyway.

What pisses me off is how long it took for them to react on it and how horrible they are at getting news of changes out. We heard about the Pinnacle rewards on stream which is probbably where most people get any information on besides players in game. Yet we were 4 days from patch release with everyone believeing Pinnacle was going to be reward until a single random tweet changed that. Then the only way the information gets out is players and word of mouth... how about recruiting some volunteers to pass on those sudden changes in game or setting login system messages to mention that patch notes have changed.

Communication has always been a major complaint and this is just the latest example of it.

Archived