FM class after patch

Fiana

Buffs: 
-40% damage increase on blazing beam 
-no more fire fury and you get fire orbs by criting on any fire skill (same thing with frost orbs)

-no more of the atrocious auto detonate on flame palm
-dragonchar gets 1 focus back on each critical hit

-you only get 1 frost orb and 1 fire orb. but they have the same effect as 3 orbs
-more possible PVE combos like impact accelerating dragonchar to maximum speed on detonating 5 stacks of ember of fire build, and impact reducing snowball CD by 15 seconds on frost build

-glacial beam (the new ice rain) does more damage and doesn't have a lag time between casting and hitting the target
-new skill on frost build in pvp : Dragonwhorl on frost build KB+2 second daze+freeze
-awakened glacial beam (awakened ice rain) doesn't need cold snap, it also penetrates deflect
-increased range on awakened dragonchar
-on soul burn, awakened dragonchar will be available even if you spec into blazing beam

-cold snap does 10x more damage

-cold snap duration increased by 10 seconds

-blazing wall and meteor shower are two separate skills now. blazing wall is available when using phantom grip

-dual dragons only needs 1 fire and 1 frost orbs

Nerfs:

-removed some skills like non-stationary Divine veil and 5 second short fuse (which no one really uses)
-awakened dragon char does less damage and has less AOE
-you can only cast 1 cold snap instead of 3

-dragonblaze and dragonfrost have 12 seconds CD

neutral: 

-ring of fire is removed and replaced with heatwave which you have to manually use to do the double aerial combo

i probably missed a few things but overall way more buffs than nerfs

13 minutes ago, iTzEnes said:

What about warlock and assassin ?

22 minutes ago, sephy Kun said:

and also most of the nerfs are made so that the class doesn't become too broken

yea no more daze heatwave

it got stolen by the sins...

now they can spec  all 3 double cc's  at a time.....

• HM Dragonchar nerfed into the ground.
  • No PvE usable Daze at all due to F changes and removal of double Daze.
  • PvP specs got raped with the removal of F.
  • Glacial Beam can heal the whole enemy team to full now instead of just one person.
  • Can't root in Acrimor unless you spec out of 2 entirely and lose over 50% DPS due to F removal.

As a PvP FM, I wish I'd rolled destro (or anything else, of course)

14 minutes ago, Mirryn said:
  •  
  • Glacial Beam can heal the whole enemy team to full now instead of just one person.

What xD?

15 minutes ago, Mirryn said:
  • PvP specs got raped with the removal of F

You'll just have to get used to new combos

16 minutes ago, Mirryn said:
  • As a PvP FM, I wish I'd rolled destro (or anything else, of course)

Eh, FM got a lot stronger in pvp.

The only problem is every other class got even more buffs in pvp

15 minutes ago, sephy Kun said:

What xD?

AoE Projectile

You'll just have to get used to new combos

I don't think you appreciate just how ruinous the loss of F is for PvP

Eh, FM got a lot stronger in pvp.

The only problem is every other class got even more buffs in pvp

You are entitled to your opinion, of course... but I strongly disagree.

As a relatively high ranked 6v6 player these changes have left me looking for another game.

Nah PvP of this game is dead regardless what skill revamp they introduced, they simply just don't balance, its just that their definition of balance is greatly different to what we perceive.

Anyway..

I just want to know if Asura Ember is still needed now for unlocking Dragon Char, or just wait until Skill revamp?

7 hours ago, Mirryn said:

AoE Projectile

I don't think you appreciate just how ruinous the loss of F is for PvP

You are entitled to your opinion, of course... but I strongly disagree.

As a relatively high ranked 6v6 player these changes have left me looking for another game.

Oh you were talking about 6v6

Sorry i have 0 exp in 6v6 so ignore what i said

10 hours ago, Zerecas said:

I just want to know if Asura Ember is still needed now for unlocking Dragon Char, or just wait until Skill revamp?

It doesnt change and it doesnt matter if you get it now or later. Without it you wont have focus regenerating on dragonchar and no dual dragon cooldown reduce on beam. Beam on frost build suffers also 1 less focus per use. Without the leg. bracelet it's not that bad but with the bracelet you definitely want the dual dragon reduce on beam.

7 hours ago, Mirryn said:

FM can't stack Bleed alone after the patch

At least not without seraph/riftwalk, yes.

19 hours ago, Zedonia said:

At least not without seraph/riftwalk, yes.

Even maxed Seraph/Riftwalk will only reduce Short Fuse to 21 seconds - not enough to assist in bleed stacking.

However I wasn't really thinking about it at the time I posted that:

Actually sufficiently low ping players might be able to stack Bleed, while high ping players will likely not be able to.

1 hour ago, Mirryn said:

Even maxed Seraph/Riftwalk will only reduce Short Fuse to 21 seconds

I read that riftwalk will have 50% reduce but obvisiously that was again not true. Then it's not enough, yes. Then we will need weapon resets to stack bleed. The F20 boss doesnt heal so it doesnt matter there and I dont see other bosses were it really matters. Maybe if you wanna solo citadel but who cares about that?

3 hours ago, Charas Blade said:

Wat?! I spec RMB to chil, every 3rd RMB freeze = snare target did I missed smth?

That shouldnt work now and shouldnt work after the patch. Bosses get immune to roots if you time them bad. Thats why you can ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up the root by anyone else if you root too early for example. It might work if you freeze him (3rd RMB) really only if you have to but do you really wanna pay that much attention during the whole fight?

Archived