How much does the Phoenix bundle cost? 2500 ncoins/3000 hm coins?

Erza Scarlet

1 hour ago, Nekonata said:

I don't know, maybe for the same reason a 1 litre bottle of ketcup costs 7 currency while discounted while the same brand 0,5 litre undiscounted costs 9 currency? :') joking

Because as said above, there are people who aren't interested in whole set, but are "forced" to buy it if they want that 1 or more pieces, while having to pay the full price... Hah. Of course they think it's not worth it.

p.s. Ever wondered why adverts say "buy this thing for only xx, and you will get this extra for FREE!"? Maybe BnS should get some of that cheap advertising, lol.

Lol terrible joke. Discounts don't count lul. Ncsoft doesn't give discounts for clothes I don't think. But this is just a tactic to get money. I mean sometimes if you can't get the outfit you want for whatever reason it's not a reason to go bat crazy. I've missed a ton of outfits but I'm not hurt. Wish I would have started a year ago though lol

why they put all these stuff together in 1 bundle some people cant afford 4~5k for bundle and i don't care about weapon skin or pet tbh i just aim for outfit would be nice if they sell them separately with same full bundle cost just separately so people can buy what they desire.

21 hours ago, ArchonOfWar said:

why they put all these stuff together in 1 bundle some people cant afford 4~5k for bundle and i don't care about weapon skin or pet tbh i just aim for outfit would be nice if they sell them separately with same full bundle cost just separately so people can buy what they desire.

Cuz

That's the whole point of bundles, to make people pay for more than what they actually want.

19 minutes ago, niklas1002 said:

thing is all over pricing it kr servers only 1.6k for it they cant take much more for it 

I dunno what 1.6k is actually worth but it sure isn't the same as 1.6k on eu/na. If you wan't to compare you have to check how much nc coin cost in each region than compare real currency.

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 5:16 PM, CREEDENCE said:

Well honestly the $50 price is realistic considering the amount of valuables the consumer is getting that's what I'm not understanding about the complaining. If a two piece set cost almost 2k sometimes why would a three piece set with an emote and 3 pet skins be around that same pricing?

50$ for some goodies not even account bound, that will end up in our wardrobe when the next "outfif rotation" will propose us new cool outfifs . 50$ the price of a ps4/xbox one game ? and you still don't understand why people are worried about the price ?

if this bundle come with ultimate pet +aura and we can trade the costume btw alts as we desire why not...

13 minutes ago, joenator said:

50$ for some goodies not even account bound, that will end up in our wardrobe when the next "outfif rotation" will propose us new cool outfifs . 50$ the price of a ps4/xbox one game ? and you still don't understand why people are worried about the price ?

if this bundle come with ultimate pet +aura and we can trade the costume btw alts as we desire why not...

What people seem to forget is that this is true for everything you buy in the store no matter whether it's 5$ or 50$. You can get full games for 5$ so after that logic every single thing in the shop is way overpriced.

You can get full games but definitely not the new popular ones for that price lol. I think people will only realize the expensiveness of some of these items if they couldn't afford it. 50$ is nothing to me but when you actually think about it, it is quite a lot. That's more than 3 months of premium lol, I could see it costing 30-45$ but 50 is really pushing it unless they're giving a discount on it.

They don't sell it separately, cuz it is a limited-time bundle. The limited-time is the selling point, as you know NCSoft rarely re-release limited-time outfit (only very few outfits that released in first year of this game make a comeback this year). If you don't buy it now, might as well not meet it again next year.

You are supposed to buy whole even have to overspending for it, or just don't buy it at all. If you want to buy it, you will have to resort:

-Buying Ncoin <- they sell more Ncoin this way

-Buying from people who willing to gift the bundle to you for gold <- same as above

-Selling your gold to currency exchange <- this is a gold sink. For NA rate, you gain 63 Hmcoin per 10g bulk, so assume it is US$50 worth (4,000 coin), you will have to sell 635 gold.

-Since there are more people willing to sell gold at even cheaper rate to get the bundle, this will encourage gold buyers to use Currency Exchange, thus more Ncoin buyers, thus profit for NCSoft. 

-Whale don't care about the price. They don't mind spending US$450 to get all bundles for characters, thus more money for NCSoft.

tl:nr: Big-bulk bundle like these helps promote NCoin sales/gold sink. Fashion is supposed to be expensive. If your gold income/cash income is not sufficient enough to even consider premiumship, I suggest you focus on your gear instead.

5 minutes ago, Dyeless said:

why so cheap?

I don't do commissions anymore, but $50 is pretty standard for a loop of 6 seconds and a bunch of other SFM artists I am in a discord server with, use the same price range to seconds animated ratio :P

I mainly just want the phoenix weapon skin, so my inner cheap Asian has kicked in

On 7/4/2017 at 9:26 PM, Cheung said:

A friend that plays in Taiwan told me when they released it was $50 (something around 1650NCoin there)

I bet it will be around 3k-4k NCoin for NA/EU

Surprise!!! It costs 4799 ncoins since everyone hyped about it while the poharan pet costs almost 500g cause many otakus wants her as waifu in school girl uniform ._.

i charged 8k nc was going to buy this grand phoenix pack, after i checked the detail i found this costume is a broken version of chinese new year one, ultimated pet aura and awakened one at stage 1 only appearance difference, those wings look like cardboard and samurai weapon skin is much better than phoenix one for warlock, so in this case i would rather buy that lvl50 voucher instead of this one

Archived