How much does the Phoenix bundle cost? 2500 ncoins/3000 hm coins?

Erza Scarlet

It comes with an outfit, hat, wings, pet, weapon skin and emote right? Looking at the quality of everything the bundle has it'll probably cost way more than the other outfits that came with special stuff previously released. My guess it's that it'll probably cost 3999 or more.

13 minutes ago, Erza Scarlet said:

I think personally that 3k is max for this bundle, it would be over the top if it's 3999 ncoins. I don't think it will draw many people who are considering buying it tbh. 

4-5k is an realistic estimate consindering the amount of stuff in this bundle. Go look what price tags some other outfits have, e.g. technomancer 1,8k for 2 pieces..

3 hours ago, Cor said:

4-5k is an realistic estimate consindering the amount of stuff in this bundle. Go look what price tags some other outfits have, e.g. technomancer 1,8k for 2 pieces..

Or 1,6k for heavenly match, Though I'm glad they split technomancer up, I seriously adore the headpiece but find the outfit less appealing (on most of my chars), this way I don't have to spend a ton of money to get a costume I don't really want to get the headpiece I love.

7 hours ago, joenator said:

3k-4k  for a 3D costume? who is not the best one to begin with, hell no ! 2k max max

That's your opinion.

Also, it's not only a costume, it's a whole complete pack, costume, hat, wings, 3 Phoenix Pet Skin version(Heroic, Awakened and Ultimate), Weapon Skin Pack(first time i see some cool Razor skins) and special emote...

If they put it at least 4k ncoin/hmcoin i'll afford it.

12 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

you get outfit, wind, hat, 3 pets (normal, awakend, ultimate), exclusive weapon skin and an emote. For sure it will cost around 50€/$.

What pet does the bundle come with? Was there this information in yesterday's live? 

On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 8:29 PM, Cor said:

On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 1:05 AM, Cheung said:

That's your opinion.

Also, it's not only a costume, it's a whole complete pack, costume, hat, wings, 3 Phoenix Pet Skin version(Heroic, Awakened and Ultimate), Weapon Skin Pack(first time i see some cool Razor skins) and special emote...

If they put it at least 4k ncoin/hmcoin i'll afford it.

lol realistic price ? you'll afford it ? it seems there is people who like to be milked in this game, no Wonder how this company come up with crazy goodies prices.

Let's count, an outfif = 1,3k, the pet lets say 500 and the weapon skin 500, that a total of 2,3k coins for a reasonable prices. And you both talking about 4k? even 5k? 50$ + for a 3D clothes and some cool skin you can't even trade with your chars, get real pls.

20 minutes ago, ander01se said:

Most people are probably not interested in the whole set. So yeah, 2k max or nope. :/

You think nc cares? That's the whole point of bundles, to make people pay for more than what they actually want.

55 minutes ago, ander01se said:

Most people are probably not interested in the whole set. So yeah, 2k max or nope. :/

36 minutes ago, Cor said:

You think nc cares? That's the whole point of bundles, to make people pay for more than what they actually want.

Yeah Cor is right. Otherwise nc would just sell everything separately. Besides I know I'm buying it idc I have my money set away just for this set it's a good price set at $50 if you can't afford it then you just can't buy it. That's like someone saying they should lower prices on lamborginis because not everyone can afford to buy one lol if you can't afford it then it's just not a luxury you can get no reason to complain 

42 minutes ago, ander01se said:

Not a matter of affording it.  Even if I was a millionaire I wouldn't bother with over priced stuff. :p

Ok well if that's the case why are people complaining then? Lul of you wouldn't buy it then just don't buy it no point in posting a rant in forums about pricing . :O not that I'm directing this at you just in a general sense 

29 minutes ago, CREEDENCE said:

Ok well if that's the case why are people complaining then? Lul of you wouldn't buy it then just don't buy it no point in posting a rant in forums about pricing . :O not that I'm directing this at you just in a general sense 

Perhaps you missed the point of complaining -> they would buy if prices were more realistic. People want their money's worth. They are simply telling the seller why they don't find his item appealing. It's up to the seller to consider if the suggested would be more or less profitable. Also it's up to the customer to stay true to his "I won't buy this if it costs too much" and not end up buying it regardless, since that just makes the seller laugh at the fool. It's just leaving feedback with hopes to increase customer satisfaction.

32 minutes ago, Nekonata said:

Perhaps you missed the point of complaining -> they would buy if prices were more realistic. People want their money's worth. They are simply telling the seller why they don't find his item appealing. It's up to the seller to consider if the suggested would be more or less profitable. Also it's up to the customer to stay true to his "I won't buy this if it costs too much" and not end up buying it regardless, since that just makes the seller laugh at the fool. It's just leaving feedback with hopes to increase customer satisfaction.

Well honestly the $50 price is realistic considering the amount of valuables the consumer is getting that's what I'm not understanding about the complaining. If a two piece set cost almost 2k sometimes why would a three piece set with an emote and 3 pet skins be around that same pricing?

1 hour ago, CREEDENCE said:

Well honestly the $50 price is realistic considering the amount of valuables the consumer is getting that's what I'm not understanding about the complaining. If a two piece set cost almost 2k sometimes why would a three piece set with an emote and 3 pet skins be around that same pricing?

I don't know, maybe for the same reason a 1 litre bottle of ketcup costs 7 currency while discounted while the same brand 0,5 litre undiscounted costs 9 currency? :') joking

Because as said above, there are people who aren't interested in whole set, but are "forced" to buy it if they want that 1 or more pieces, while having to pay the full price... Hah. Of course they think it's not worth it.

p.s. Ever wondered why adverts say "buy this thing for only xx, and you will get this extra for FREE!"? Maybe BnS should get some of that cheap advertising, lol.

Archived