whatyagondo

4000 NCoins for lvl50 voucher

Recommended Posts

When KR gave 1 free voucher to everybody and 2 for new/returning players.

 

Great job NCWE$T $$$ :^)

 

And what did I say? NA/EU proven again a cash grab region :^) $$$$$$

Edited by whatyagondo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The price is completely fine. It take 1-2 weeks to hit 50. Also it for players that wanna rush. Most of us  have lvl 50 chrs so it $50 is a fair price 1$=1level.

Edited by ClairFarron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was made to be expensive for purpose of preventing botters getting them. Also it courages people to actually spend time on leveling instead of buying their levels. At least that is how I see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zagaroth   

what?? this news new to me, so you can buy 50lvl char with 4000ncoin?  with hmcoin its around 800gold then?

they put it in 12april patch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

50$ is a little bit too much imo, thats 10$ per 10 levels and It takes me about 2 days to reach lvl 30, 4 or 5 to reach 50 from 30 so about a week in total depending on how many hrs I play on it so looks like I'll be sticking to that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arkdain   

4.000 coins...well thats just insane, unless it come whit all full legend equip in stage 1.....bet it will be true ivorymon weapon stage 10 whit pinnacle accsesories(i think is cheaper doing it all in the normal way) depend on wich benefit that insta 50 come it will be a good deal or a big fraud

Edited by Arkdain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lemy   

Anyone know what the level 50 will come with? Because if we start off with ivorymoon weapon and ivorymoon accessories then I'll be better off leveling the character on my own and spending my money on other items

Edited by Lemy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amokk   
1 hour ago, Lemy said:

Anyone know what the level 50 will come with? Because if we start off with ivorymoon weapon and ivorymoon accessories then I'll be better off leveling the character on my own and spending my money on other items

Yes, you get an ivorymoon weapon, stage1. Some stuff to up the weapon, too. After Act6 (you start Act5 with a bought lv50) you get all pinnacle accs, moonwater soul and gems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arkdain   
1 hour ago, amokk said:

Yes, you get an ivorymoon weapon, stage1. Some stuff to up the weapon, too. After Act6 (you start Act5 with a bought lv50) you get all pinnacle accs, moonwater soul and gems. 

really.....this is a total scam i cant see someone paying for that, selling the 4000 nc for gold is way better to just blow up  50$ for something what take a week or less depend on how much you play(there is no rush on leveling you can alway go on your own peace.

1mu6bc.jpg

 

Edited by Arkdain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dotimus   
4 hours ago, Zagaroth said:

what?? this news new to me, so you can buy 50lvl char with 4000ncoin?  with hmcoin its around 800gold then?

they put it in 12april patch?

 

2 hours ago, Arkdain said:

4.000 coins...well thats just insane, unless it come whit all full legend equip in stage 1.....bet it will be true ivorymon weapon stage 10 whit pinnacle accsesories(i think is cheaper doing it all in the normal way) depend on wich benefit that insta 50 come it will be a good deal or a big fraud

 

23 minutes ago, Arkdain said:

really.....this is a total scam i cant see someone paying for that, selling the 4000 nc for gold is way better to just blow up  50$ for something what take a week or less depend on how much you play(there is no rush on leveling you can alway go on your own peace.

 

 

is NCoin only, no HM coin

 

and if you are saying is too expensive is just because ....

 

YOU ARE NOT THE TARGET AUDIENCE

 

 

be it cause you have nothing more to do in life than play games or or any other reason

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amokk   

Well, I know I'll be buying insta lv50 once gunner is out. Leveling is just no fun to me, even if it would just take 1 weekend.

 

I have no idea why people call it a scam... You know the price, you know what you're getting... it's up to you if it's worth it for you or not. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinnaru   
1 hour ago, amokk said:

Well, I know I'll be buying insta lv50 once gunner is out. Leveling is just no fun to me, even if it would just take 1 weekend.

 

I have no idea why people call it a scam... You know the price, you know what you're getting... it's up to you if it's worth it for you or not. 

 

 

Good point, it's not rng or anything like that either, it's just quality of life for people that do not have time to play the game that much or just for people that are lazy/tired from making new toons and doing all quests etc. so the price is as it should be at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zagaroth   
1 hour ago, Dotimus said:

 

be it cause you have nothing more to do in life than play games or or any other reason

if someone have more to do in life than play games, i think its more profit to sell lvl 50 with stage 10 balefull?? so they can insta all the game content include bt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 to 50 is fast to level up. Especially premium members. HM13 to HM15 that will take forever (in normal dailies done 40/40).

I really thought at least 1-2 free char to level up 50 instant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dotimus   
1 hour ago, Jack Valent said:

1 to 50 is fast to level up. Especially premium members. HM13 to HM15 that will take forever (in normal dailies done 40/40).

I really thought at least 1-2 free char to level up 50 instant.

if for you is that fast there is no point in getting the vourcher for you

once again, is not intended for you, the ones that say they can level up fast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yndril   
3 hours ago, amokk said:

Well, I know I'll be buying insta lv50 once gunner is out. Leveling is just no fun to me, even if it would just take 1 weekend.

I have no idea why people call it a scam... You know the price, you know what you're getting... it's up to you if it's worth it for you or not. 

I have 9 characters at level 50 (I've leveled more than that to 50), I'm bored to tears with the quests and will gladly level my Gunner when he/she is released for us. The story may be a real chore to play through multiple times, but I slowly get the feel of the class I'm playing. It's over 10 skills already, slowly getting them as I play is better than getting them all at the same time where I'll have no time to test them out.

 

But I do see one benefit of it, if I create a character on NA; since I already have a 50 of each class (until Gunner comes out), I can skip the tutorial. Though I'd probably level them up anyway in the end...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

704d10638f873dacab0cdb396b5dd67c.png

Aion

e708600dbb483824e8462034b6cca6d7.png

Lineage 2

 

Seriously how is ANYONE surprised by a insta level 50 being 4K ncoin.. most account services they offer are 4K ncoin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Abysmal   

Why are you guys forgetting the 5 brilliant venture tokens they give out? If you have high premium rank, that's basically another 2k HMC they give you for free! Or at least 1k if you're f2p. So it's technically only 2k NC for the lv 50 voucher.

 

So it's basically 50 levels for a little more than the price of an F10 outfit set!

Edited by Abysmal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lemy   
39 minutes ago, Abysmal said:

Why are you guys forgetting the 5 brilliant venture tokens they give out? If you have high premium rank, that's basically another 2k HMC they give you for free! Or at least 1k if you're f2p. So it's technically only 2k NC for the lv 50 voucher.

 

So it's basically 50 levels for a little more than the price of an F10 outfit set!

So this comes with the voucher? If so I may have to give in and buy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now