Soul Fighter Build

NagareTwilly

Hey, so i play Soul Fighter level 41 at the moment and my DPS seems to be lacking even though i use Earth Build (Breaking Claw) and also my Elemental stance seems to be lacking (Burning Tundra). Anyone have suggestions on a good balanced build between the two stances? 

Most of your DPS will come from Melee Stance.  You use your elemental stance mainly to heal and some stacks of chi.  At 41, you just don't have a lot of options due to the lack of HM skills and skill points to spec into certain things.  I would try to ploy through story so you can get more gear and more skill points. 

Once the patch hits April 12, you'll be locked into Ice or Earth build, so you won't really have a choice to do a hybrid.

At level 41 it's not recommended to play Earth build since you kill smaller mobs which makes you lose time stacking chi when you walk to another opponent to kill. By that time your chi level will reset and you can only hit cobalt punches. I would recommend you using Ice build to walk through the main quest then it's up to your liking if you wanna play Ice or earth when you fight dungeons.

To play ice build:

Spec for your Iron shoulder and Cobalt punch into Right punch (Stage 4)

Hold Right punch [RMB] and do Iron Shoulder [F] whenever you can. If you run out of focus. Do Lightning Fist [2] and Breeze kick [F] to get more focus

Archived