Coming back to BnS

Semanti

Hey Im tempted to come back to the game since I've always enjoyed it but every time I tried going back before it just seemed so difficult to catch up and to even get into groups to get gear because of the high AP requirements, even though you meet the dungeon requirements.

Is this still the same?

If you don't meet the ap requirements - then press LFP button and get a random party. This is annoying when ppl are complaining about it over and over again instead of pressing that LFP and trying to do the actuall dungeons.
Why i never had problems with it when i didn't meet requirments? Or you really really want to get carried that badly?

On 4/6/2017 at 2:03 AM, Semanti said:

Hey Im tempted to come back to the game since I've always enjoyed it but every time I tried going back before it just seemed so difficult to catch up and to even get into groups to get gear because of the high AP requirements, even though you meet the dungeon requirements.

Is this still the same?

Still the same mentality.  If you don't meet people's requirements, then you're not going to get into that particular party.  You either A) LFP, B) start your own party, or C) gear up. 

All 3 options got easier to achieve especially with the new reduction in weapon costs.

Archived