Official Wikipedia/Database

xxxAoi

I hope this would be taken to consideration. Some sort of a Guides forum must be created where players can also post there so you know, instead of giving LMGTFY to others, why not just link back here? The guides posted are pretty much outdated and scattered everywhere plus we don't have an official item database.

Just pointing this out: it is not the publisher's job to tell you how to do dungeons. The point of games are that you explore yourself and learn things the hard way but as we get the updates later we are lucky ones to have guides made by other players. If Korean and our version were to get dungeons at the same time there would be no guides at all. The devs and publishers won't be patting you on the head telling how to do the dungeons as it would ruin the purpose of dungeons and gaming altogether. If you require guides that much there are alot of not so outdated guides also for multiple dungeons in youtube for example.

I write a thread about this (more general, not guide specific) but maybe could be of interest to post it here.

5 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Just pointing this out: it is not the publisher's job to tell you how to do dungeons. The point of games are that you explore yourself and learn things the hard way but as we get the updates later we are lucky ones to have guides made by other players. If Korean and our version were to get dungeons at the same time there would be no guides at all. The devs and publishers won't be patting you on the head telling how to do the dungeons as it would ruin the purpose of dungeons and gaming altogether. If you require guides that much there are alot of not so outdated guides also for multiple dungeons in youtube for example.

Is true that there's no guide for dungeons, but in the official Kr version you could find a lot of useful information about items, ss and even the main quest.

If someone is interested in it could use google chrome translation tool and point the browser at this address:

http://bns.power.plaync.com/

This is the url for quest guide that i spoke above (http://bns.power.plaync.com/wiki/%EC%97%90%ED%94%BD%2B%ED%80%98%EC%8A%A4%ED%8A%B8#hd132628)

13 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

I didn't say they're supposed to be creating articles on how to do the mechanics. This is why there should be an official part in the forums where players can post theirs. You probably did not understood the rest of the sentences I posted.

12 hours ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

I appreciate you linking these sites but didn't I say that the GUIDES/ITEM DATABASE MUST BE POSTED HERE? I don't even see these sites being "officially" added here so I'd consider them as player/fan-made information.

@paingwar Thanks for quoting that, I knew there's an existing thread about it but I can't find exactly where.

Archived