Disappointing bangle skins.

Cesura

Months ago, somebody linked me this: http://2p.com/36628232_4/Blade-amp-Soul-Wedding-Weapon-Bouquet-Show-by-Natalie-Kuhn.htm

It's a gallery of the weapon skins we just recently got in our shop. However, you'll notice that the concept in this gallery the bangle has a unique lace gauze ribbon, while what we actually got has the SAME (completely mismatched for that matter) orange ribbon as most of the level 50 bangles in the previews. I was initially pretty exited when I saw these hit the shop and then immediately very disappointed. 

Seriously, with all the bangle skins, there's basically only 3-4 different ribbons between and that's the only real noticeable part for most of them. If nothing else, there should be a full range of available colors by now. It'd be nice to actually match it with your outfits. 

I admit though, even as just a recolor the raven bangle at least has a cool-looking and fitting recolor. 

There aren't even enough recolors. Like with this wedding weapon, I can understand that they couldn't actually pull off the lace thing since it might require new animations, but there's no reason they can't at least recolor it white. 

I can live with recolors if they even bothered having a full rainbow of color choices available. Plus white, black, silver/grey, and pink. And that's literally just a hue slider so I can't even buy "dev costs" as an excuse for not having those options. 

Please.... dont forget the poor Gauntlets/Bracers.... I cant find the perfect skin. All are crap so i feel you. KFM/SF has the same problem like FMs.
Nearly all skins has parts going through the arms or costumes or even hair.... Gauntlets/Bracers should be smaller and way more comfortable but all those existing ones are bullsh*** :(

Everytime i see those awesome swords or axes i feel like "WOW thanks for not supporting my class weapon skins again" sigh...

1 hour ago, Mischkaa said:

Please.... dont forget the poor Gauntlets/Bracers.... I cant find the perfect skin. All are crap so i feel you. KFM/SF has the same problem like FMs.
Nearly all skins has parts going through the arms or costumes or even hair.... Gauntlets/Bracers should be smaller and way more comfortable but all those existing ones are bullsh*** :(

Everytime i see those awesome swords or axes i feel like "WOW thanks for not supporting my class weapon skins again" sigh...

silverdevagauntletworn.jpg

i agree.
Even just recolouring would work fine with the ribbon. like blue, pink, violet, silver, gold, black, grey and so on.

And i dont think that making complete new bangle styles (like the one u posted) isnt that hard either ... considering that they constantly bring out new costumes and stuff (the ribbon of a bangle isnt sth "big" u have to edit)...

18 minutes ago, Shushi said:

That's the only ONLY skin i like for my KFM! All rest is crap. I like it cuz it's small and fit all outfits !! :)silver_deva_gauntlet.jpg

its okay but still a bit shiit designed. The size is perfect and its comfortable true! but still i want the shiny effects of my raven weapon aswell... and all those high end gear weapons are /puke

Archived