Forums

but can some1 explain how the new skill points will work?will there be any or you just select what your skill wan`t to do without having any points or limitation?for example i learn a new trainable skill at lvl24 that has 3 options and I just select one of those without having any points ?

There are no more skill points. You get the skills and you can choose which stage you want to use and you can switch them any time. But you are limited to the skills element and some skills wount be usable in both elemental modes.

12 minutes ago, Spaney said:

but can some1 explain how the new skill points will work?will there be any or you just select what your skill wan`t to do without having any points or limitation?for example i learn a new trainable skill at lvl24 that has 3 options and I just select one of those without having any points ?

go to bnstree an select korean version of your class. how you see it there is how its going to be. no more points. free to chose anything

19 minutes ago, Spaney said:

I don't think there are skill points anymore. might still need HM skills to unlock certain aspects (haven't seen anything so I can't be sure on that) I believe now (just for HM levels again not sure) you will gain stat points for AP, Defense etc. to spend.

Sooo i have a doubt that's killing me!

When i entered in that BnS Tree KR skills i can see it gives me 2 options, one for each elemental build and then the skills. Thing is, i play hybrid atm, maybe with the new update i can choose either full earth or full ice, but i like to play both atm since i dont have elemental jewels and appereantly we won't have that option? 

For example, i use earth on my KFM stance, i use tho, Frost Storm on V, as for FM stance i use ice cause it's faster and easier to pull out.  I want to know if i'll still have the option to do that :/

22 hours ago, Luna Latte said:

Sooo i have a doubt that's killing me!

When i entered in that BnS Tree KR skills i can see it gives me 2 options, one for each elemental build and then the skills. Thing is, i play hybrid atm, maybe with the new update i can choose either full earth or full ice, but i like to play both atm since i dont have elemental jewels and appereantly we won't have that option? 

For example, i use earth on my KFM stance, i use tho, Frost Storm on V, as for FM stance i use ice cause it's faster and easier to pull out.  I want to know if i'll still have the option to do that :/

Am afraid there is no hybrid builds any more. you can only choose one. I main warlock and i usually go for shadow wingstorm even when using frost build because of the insane life steal and its getting buffed next patch so shadow will have insane health regen while frost will recieve a slight buff to rotation