Will NA/EU go to World tournament this year?

maidos

2 hours ago, hellowie said:

i think in NA/EU players are too busy farming for hm skill books instead of practicing pvp so maybe they're not good enough to compete yet. maybe next year.

there are really good players in both NA and EU but difference in updates may put player in both NA and EU in disadvantage.

You gotta figure, KR and CN (i believe cN is) are running the level 55 skills. TW has the KR skill but no level 55, and we don't even have the KR skill set yet. Players here wouldn't have a snow balls chance in hell in a world tournament. The skill difference between KR and NA is too vast, we would need to be on the same patch as them to have any hope of competing. 

5 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

You gotta figure, KR and CN (i believe cN is) are running the level 55 skills. TW has the KR skill but no level 55, and we don't even have the KR skill set yet. Players here wouldn't have a snow balls chance in hell in a world tournament. The skill difference between KR and NA is too vast, we would need to be on the same patch as them to have any hope of competing. 

We get skill revamp next week, so ....

9 minutes ago, amokk said:

We get skill revamp next week, so ....

We get the basic KR skills that they got on the PTS months ago. We aren't getting the level 55 skills like they have. We're still months away from that. (hell we don't have have EBG or the scar yet)  

We are too busy fixing our ping and contacting our isp to be competitive, the ones who didnt success are gone long time ago and the ones who remain too busy wintrading/boosting, creating alts for multiple rewards instead of train hard & play fair, will be really embarassing to send one of those kids to world :p

22 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

There are pro PVP players in NA/EU server? I thought they are all macro users. I doubt they can ever beat anyone when they are playing in front of camera without using cheats.

i wouldn't say all but yeah sadly too many macro users.

Archived