wich are the other 2 continents on BnS universe

Arkdain

as the title say i always was thinking about something that Dokdan say in one of his dialogues in cinderland arc

scmHvtG.jpg

so we have southern and eastern continents, does this mean BnS still have western and northern continents for the plot?( if they still exist) or is dokdan suffering the diseases we know as miss translation/dialogue change

49 minutes ago, Cesura said:

Unless the regions as divided ARE the 4. 

Viridian, Cinderlands, Moonwater and Silverfrost. 

No, they are considered to be different regions, but not different continents. Viridian Forest and the Cinderlands is a single continent, they are connected to each other, but are merely different areas (most likely for gameplay reasons). The Gunwon area also falls into this category, and are a part of the southern continent. Its the same with Moonwater and Silverfrost, who belongs to the eastern continent. Lore-wise there are four continents, but we only have two currently-

(southern = Stratus territory, eastern = Talus territory). 

In Act 8, Seorak itself I believe isn't considered a continent since it originally was a part of Moonwater. But the Kun City and the surrounding Persian-ish area is (don't know the name). Islands like Heavens Reach and Windrest are a part of Stratus. Khanda Vihar doesn't belong to any nation. Floating/Heavenly Island (faction area. we don't have that yet) belongs to Talus.

well  the history of bns far as i read in some place say that the stratus empire ruled the 4 continents( southern,western,northern,eastern ) But since it became desorganized( the emperor death and sogun betrayal to his young brother) Yunma Kahn take Eastern under the new formed talus dominion.

As some people noted viridian,cinderlands(Southern) and moonwater,silverfrost(eastern) so the other 2 continents must hold more regions and maybe someone will know if they named them in krbns or wich are your tough about this.

Archived