I feel like I just got scammed

Kamikoto

So I brought 1600 ncoins yesterday and I decided to buy 2 items from the shop. It supposedly ended up in my mail. Yet when I opened it, nothing was there.  

I contacted Ncsoft support, and they stated: 

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting Blade & Soul support team.

Upon checking your account, it seems that your mail were already crowded and seems that all the slots were already occupied. Please try to claim some of the items and see if the items will be placed in the mail.

If you still didn't receive the items that you were looking for, please update us and provide a screenshot"

I sent them screenshots and they never replied back. I'm getting worried that I just spent 20$ for no reason....

Has this happened to anyone else? 

From past experience, I found that redeeming items in your mail (gained from events such as daily dash) opens up visible spots for more recent items. When your mail is full, it displays older items so anything you've recently purchased cannot be seen. 

I don't remember the real issue that they added this 'Unpacking' feature, but I do believe that we should have an option whether we want to see this feature on or not, since it leads to confusions such as OP wrote above, which is most likely the case that the mall box of unpacked items aren't showing the most recent ones (happened to me too). Frankly speaking I find this 'Unpacking' feature relatively annoying.

As someone already stated, it could be an issue with "unpacking" items in the mail.

If you leave too many unpacked items in the mail, it wont load new ones. Keep unpacking everything and all your items will be there. I have mail dating back to maybe May of last year or even further back still sitting in my mail because I unpack but never claim them.

Probably at like 27-30pages of mail.

Archived