[Question]Lvl 50 coupon

Spaney

Hi all,

Sooo...I've seen some videos about the 12/4 update and among those i've seen a video about lvl50 coupons...when the patch arrived in korea they gave out a lvl50 coupon for free to all account so of course my question is: Do we get a free lvl50 coupon for free as part of an event or not?

also suggestion: maybe as part of an event you can give out a free lvl50 coupon as part of an event for each account that has 1 character above lvl50 so people can try out a new class or getting an alt to help out with farming :D also because there will be flame around new players that haven`t got a lvl50 character maybe make it so they have 1 week since launch of the patch to get 1 char to lvl 50.

1 hour ago, Spaney said:

Hi all,

Sooo...I've seen some videos about the 12/4 update and among those i've seen a video about lvl50 coupons...when the patch arrived in korea they gave out a lvl50 coupon for free to all account so of course my question is: Do we get a free lvl50 coupon for free as part of an event or not?

also suggestion: maybe as part of an event you can give out a free lvl50 coupon as part of an event for each account that has 1 character above lvl50 so people can try out a new class or getting an alt to help out with farming :D also because there will be flame around new players that haven`t got a lvl50 character maybe make it so they have 1 week since launch of the patch to get 1 char to lvl 50.

I think we'll find out on the 12th, haven't seen any announcements otherwise yet.

But yes, a free coupon would be nice.

Archived