Gunner skills and Assassin lyn

DirectorTseng

60502d7161fce5298d48cdf7b843c20b.jpg    

Tiny ass lyns are hard enough to see, now lets stealth them.. this is gonna make 6 vs 6 fun as hell /sarcasum. Little ankle biters and butt stabbers 

Here's the link for the gunner announcement and skill released so far or... is this a mobile game? my clan wasn't clear and the mobile picture is slightly confusing. Is there actually a mobile version of Bns?

http://bns.plaync.com/story/update_170331/index 

Then why are they showing a mobile with the gunner? Lol anyone read korean that can translate this BS. 

39 minutes ago, Sanjhiyan said:

Assassin Lyn could be an early April Fool's joke, if KR participates in such "events."

we'll have to see.. if they do it's a damn good aprils fools. 

Above the mobile phone they're showing it says (according to google translate).
"You can enter a party where your friends play through mobile"

"Supports real-time play in conjunction with server, 'nuclear missile available"

"Android Operating system support X (coming soon)"

April Fools joke imho.

If you guys cannot see this is an April Fool's joke then I can already tell the lot of you are gullible.

Thought the OP knew it was a April Fool's joke but I can see now he think it's serious...

54 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

If you guys cannot see this is an April Fool's joke then I can already tell the lot of you are gullible.

Thought the OP knew it was a April Fool's joke but I can see now he think it's serious...

Yeah i don't read korean, all I can go by is pictures and what my clan on TW was saying and none of them were giving any inclination it was an April fools joke. 

23 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

Yeah i don't read korean, all I can go by is pictures and what my clan on TW was saying and none of them were giving any inclination it was an April fools joke. 

I don't know Korean either but just looking at this picture alone screams "April Fool's"

3d3dcbd08f0b7ecfd79cb19b59155d6f.jpg

2 hours ago, Wataru said:

Please remember that many of their April Fools gags had some truth to them. Costumes, how the summoner's pet became a pet, etc.

the truth in that fool might be the date hint (2017.06). in the website it says that this is a multiplier, but i realy guess that might be the release date.

Archived