Please make shared wardrobe a thing?

Luina

F3 shared wardrobe between characters would be a life saver. The whole outfit stamps thing is way too expensive, and more people might buy premium for the wardrobe if it were shared across the entire account. Making more items account bound is one thing, but having an easier system for player would be better for everyone altogether :) 

we ask it a lot, always glad to see those topic pop from time to time, the non shared wardrobe starting to stop me from buying dresses because i know i can't trade them / re-use them on other chars so why bother buying regularly 3D clothes if they end up in our wardrobe for months... the stamps thing were usefull when we had 2/3 outfifs but now ouch. So now i think will be smart to remove it or create a feature we pay to allow us to trade outfifs without restriction for one month for example or just add it at a certain premium lvl, because now i / and probably a lot of players don't bother spending $ on outfifs not that good but not that bad knowing that misjudging it they can't trade it on other chars who probably will make that specific outfif look cool/ or make it look cool again.

29 minutes ago, LonesomeCowboy said:

I'd say remote storage access comes first.

On premium lv9 you unlock this feature, so wardrobe between all characters are way better. (Premium all characters, free players only acess it, but still need spend stamp to send outfits)

Shared wardrobe would be amazing, but I can understand why its not implemented from an achievement POV. Best would be to hope they enable it at least for premium stuff that are actually paid for.

2 hours ago, hellowie said:

$tamp$ is $$$.

You missed an s.

Archived